[1.1.1] TekRealms - ModRealms | Tekkit Legends [PvE/PvP] [24/7] [GriefPrevention] IP: tek.modrealms.net [Recent Reset]

Rob_____

wow. I cant believe this shit. You start out with one 100 claim blocks, and if you want more, you have to buy them with real money. The only other way is to vote, which only allows you to get FIVE MORE. Are you kidding me? Five claim blocks? you need to get yourselves together.

wow. I cant believe this shit. You start out with one 100 claim blocks, and if you want more, you have to buy them with real money. The only other way is to vote, which only allows you to get FIVE MORE. Are you kidding me? Five claim blocks? you need to get yourselves together.

Not sure where you got that information? You get 100 to start and 50 more every hour you play in addition to the 250 you get for your first timed rankup (and more on every subsequent rankup). You can buy them from our store, however, you dont get any from voting.

Edited by Rob_____

I just have  a quick question,

Could you tell me how long the network has been online for?

We only just opened this server but we've been running servers for about 18 months!

Thanks for your interest!