How Do Input rf Into A Zetta Battery?

During my playtime on a server, I thought of ways to store my enormous power (64 VI Solar Panels from Solar Flux does that) and I found out about Zetta Industries via searching battery in nei. After hunting the internet for documentation on the mod such as a wiki or spotlight, I discovered nothing besides a reddit post and some vague pictures entailing what the finished battery looks like. Thankfully, from similar mechanics as BIg Reactors I found out how it should be built (it told me what to do when i right-clicked the frame). Once I built the battery multi-block I discovered I could not input power through the power taps on the top. I'm not sure whether there is a mod missing, personal error, or server problems but I honestly have no idea how to use these batteries.

Main point if you wanna skip the backstory: How can I input power into a Zetta Battery? 

And truly a waste too, over 1 giga-rf of storage

2015-10-03_18.22.25.png

2015-10-03_18.20.27.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm still having problems with this mod despite what's written here.

This is what I have set up.

2016-01-31_20.31.27.png.c4904babed7e7220

And I'm attempting to use a Top-Tier Solar Flux panel to charge it up. Like so:

2016-01-31_20.32.49.png.bb3b7f2c524c5acf

I've used Emerald and Diamond Kinesis Pipes in order to get the maximum throughput, I've even tried Wooden and Stone pipes and all the tiers in between but haven't managed to get it to take any charge. I also attempted to use several different engines, including the creative engine, but still to no avail.

I checked on the "Wiki", if you can even call it that, for the mod that I assume the developer made and it lists the red + blocks as inputs and still no charge. Is this some kind of bug or am I just going about this the wrong way?

EDIT*: Why would they make a pack that has so many RF heavy mods but not include Thermal Expansion???

Edited by Mrexciting

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently constructed a max size 32x32x32 Big Battery (cause why not) and I have some obsevations.

Storage is dependant on electrolyte volume.  The battery will store 150 million rf per bucket of sulfurous acid contained in the battery.  My max size battery can store over 4 trillion rf  [((30x30)-4)*30)*150 million].  

Input and output from an electrode requires the electrode to have contact with the electrolyte.  For each face of an electrode block in contact with electrolyte you can transfer 2500 rf/t.  In my max sized battery it maxes out at 300,000 rf/t.

To set a power tap to accept energy you must both, set it to +ve, and click on it to increase the transfer rate as the default is set to 0 rf/t.  Te extract energy from a power tap, you must set it to -ve and click on it to increase the transfer rate.

• 10 months later...
On 10/4/2015 at 0:25 AM, ModSavant said:

During my playtime on a server, I thought of ways to store my enormous power (64 VI Solar Panels from Solar Flux does that) and I found out about Zetta Industries via searching battery in nei. After hunting the internet for documentation on the mod such as a wiki or spotlight, I discovered nothing besides a reddit post and some vague pictures entailing what the finished battery looks like. Thankfully, from similar mechanics as BIg Reactors I found out how it should be built (it told me what to do when i right-clicked the frame). Once I built the battery multi-block I discovered I could not input power through the power taps on the top. I'm not sure whether there is a mod missing, personal error, or server problems but I honestly have no idea how to use these batteries.

Main point if you wanna skip the backstory: How can I input power into a Zetta Battery? 

And truly a waste too, over 1 giga-rf of storage

2015-10-03_18.22.25.png

2015-10-03_18.20.27.png

Every Rf pipe needs to be diamond kinesis not emerald pnly diamond