I Need Help...

CarthOnasiGaming

To keep this short: I'd really appreciate someone helping me go step by step through making a modpack (I already have the mods i mind, I've made one before, but I'm having trouble getting them to run in multiplayer), and then using that modpack to create a server. You can message me here or through Skype, frookdanvar32 is the user there. Thanks in advance!

Moving to Platform Pagoda.

Post some details about the mods you have, what did you already did to make the modpack.

Did you made the zip file and uploaded it somewhere?

Is your modpack already on the platform?

Any crash logs?

The mods I have are: Thaumcraft 4, Witchery, Dragon Block C, and Tinker's Construct. It runs fine in Singleplayer, but when I follow the instructions to make a server for it, the server can't be connected to. I also can't run LAN servers on it, they don't show up when I try to play LAN with my friends. The modpack is currently up, linked below. I have the zip file made and uploaded to copy.com, it installs and runs fine in Singleplayer. I'm just having problems with making it multiplayer.

The modpack page link to find it on the launcher: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/nads-god-island-rp-pack

Technic has an official guide for making a modpack. It's basically just a few mods zipped up and uploaded somewhere with a direct download link then added to Technic.

Google this

Technic: How to make a modpack

And it'll be one of the first results. :) Good luck with your modpack bro.