[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

rsz_minepow.png

Minepow Tekkit Legends

IP: play.minepow.com

Features

• Anti Grief w/ Modded block protection
  • Online 24/7
  • Frequent Updates & Events
  • Market shop is done through a GUI (no more messy shop warps!)
  • Gem armor, ComputerCraft, ProjectE etc enabled for all players
  • Earn money whenever you like, using our Jobs system
  • Family Friendly
  • Development team constantly working on new updates
  • Custom Plugins

Modified Gameplay

• ComputerCraft Exploit Fixed (ComputerCraft is enabled for all)
  • Guns Disabled (PvE server)
  • Chunk Loaders disabled (intensive)
  • Land Marks disabled (intensive)
  • Gem armor fixed (enabled for all)

Our Community

We're looking for friendly, fun, and kind players to join our community. We believe that we're a great community to be a part of. We have our own TeamSpeak server, game nights, contests, give-aways and much more. We go the extra mile in ensuring everyone has a great time on Minepow. We look forward to meeting you!

This server is one of the best tekkit servers ive ever been on

:D

I really like this server! I joined over the weekend and found it very enjoyable, with pleasant members and nice, helpful staff!

My name is Cyborg_Jack on the server, so if you see this, maybe say hi?

This server is litterally the best server i have ever played on, the staff are always friendly and answer any questions i have.

would recomend the server to anyone !! 

(keep up the good work)

Great server, friendly staff and helpful community. :)

Been playing this server for about a month now and can honestly say it's one of my favourite tekkit servers I've been on. The players and staff are super friendly and always make me feel welcome, as opposed to other servers. Thanks for the great server!<3

I have played a lot of Tekkit Legends servers but this one stands out to me. I joined in and the community welcomed me. Some of them offered to take me under their wing. Whenever I have a question, the whole server replies very nicely with answers.

Joined the server recently, and so far everything's fantastic. Server runs smoothly, and the pack's a ton of fun!

Pretty good server and great understanding staff.

Excelent server!!!, the only one with more than 10 players everyday :cawg:, good players, good admin/mods, you earn stuff and money by voting, what more can i say, simply the best :holy:

Edited by harrycmc
factions server

I play on this server (and am at the time of this post).

Honestly, this is one of the best servers I have ever seen, regardless of it being a new modpack.

Everyone there loves to help, with practically anything.

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Can i join please? (I need to be whitelisted)

We were in maintenance for a short while. Fixed, sorry about that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please please please do not join this server. The admins ruin this server to such an extent that I cannot believe noone has called them out. The admins on this server will either ignore you when you ask for help, mute you for asking for help, or ban you for even messaging a friend a swear word (They monitor the /msg). Over my time on this server, my friend and I have gathered some examples of why these admins are terrible.

1. One of the admins had a fight with a user over who's pc build was better. The admin constantly called the user a "degenerate" and an idiot for not thinking his pc build was good. The admin then muted the player for "disrespect". When the player was unmuted, he told the admin he was going to report him on the forums. The head admin then comes out of nowhere and bans this player. 

2. One of the admins showed up at someones house, and griefed it. The person called the admin out but their message was promptly removed and they were banned. Anyone who mentions the event is instantly muted.

3. One of the admins appears to be middle aged woman with kids. Someone asked her for help because they were griefed. She told them to "Go away, I have bigger problems than you". By bigger problems, she means that her kid's school got a bomb threat, and that she decided to go play minecraft and complain about it.

4. One of the admins banned chests for being a grief item then muted anyone who called him out for being an idiot.

5. I sent a pm to my adult friend that said the word "penis" just to get his attention and let him know I was online. The word was censored, and despite being censored and a PRIVATE MESSAGE, the head admin threatened to ban me if I don't cut it out with the severe language usage. 

6. According to some people I met on the server, the admins frequently tell people to screw off when they ask for help.

7. The admins ban people who try to help other people with problems that the admins should be fixing.

8. This server is laggy as balls and the admins choose to completely ignore it.

9. There are restarts every ~20 minutes, and each restart lasts about ~5 minutes. The restarts NEVER fix the lag.

10. The easiest way to get money is to vote. There are 2 vote sites, and each vote gives you $250 and a crate key ingame. The crate keys are pretty worthless, as they don't usually give you anything modded. The only reason that this server is "Hurr durr voted Numba 1" is because people have no choice but to vote if they want to progress financially. Either that or grind ProjectE until you get enough cash to sell stuff, and even then noone wants to buy your stuff because they don't have enough vote money.

The server chat constantly tells me to review the server, so here it is, my review. I will probably never find a server with more retarded admins than this one. The only reason I have not been banned yet is because I choose to not say a word in the chat, for fear of losing more brain cells over the admins have to say.

P.S. If this is deleted, the admins probably weren't too happy about this post.

• 3 weeks later...

'Please please please do not join this server. The admins ruin this server to such an extent that I cannot believe noone has called them out. The admins on this server will either ignore you when you ask for help, mute you for asking for help, or ban you for even messaging a friend a swear word (They monitor the /msg). Over my time on this server, my friend and I have gathered some examples of why these admins are terrible...'

'...The server chat constantly tells me to review the server, so here it is, my review. I will probably never find a server with more retarded admins than this one. The only reason I have not been banned yet is because I choose to not say a word in the chat, for fear of losing more brain cells over the admins have to say.'

Hey Digeridont420, you seem to have had a bad time

However, I do recall almost all of these events you quote, having been there and watched the discussion. I'll try to briefly discuss what actually happened

1. The player was disregarding what the admin was saying, despite said admin having both a job and hobby in the field. after multiple insults from the player, and a high level of disrespect, the player was banned.

2. The player had cheated items. The admin was purely removing the items to stop both an economy and game crash

3. This admin would be Foreen. Nice person she is. At that time, there were several hackers attempting to break the server (from what I could tell). She was going to help the kid afterwards. The bomb threat did not help. And as for playing minecraft, that right there is dedication, not a fault.

4. I at no point remember chests being banned. There may have been things that look like chests, in fact called energy condensers, that were temporarily banned due to exploits. I believe it was fixed later that day.

5.Seeing as you can send a pm to anyone, private messages are treated pretty much the same as global chat. This is a family friendly server.

6. 'According to some people'. People who are probably the same ones that got annoyed at admins for busting their cheat system.

7. Yes, this is called mini-modding, and if you read /rules, you'd know not to try. If it's an admin's job, let the admins do it. They probably were fixing it, then you walked right in and stuffed it up.

8. There is lag. It comes with modpacks. However, due to lag, people spam it. So now admins both have to stop spam, and try to fix lag. Then once they get everyone to be quiet (takes a while), then they can START working on fixing the lag. If anyone is to blame I'd say the people spamming.

9.Nope, nope and nope. Restarts are scheduled every 2 hours, take about a minute, maybe two to start back up, and help with the lag a lot.

10. It's well easy enough to make a quarry, and people will ALWAYS buy diamonds. Plus, with jobs plugin, voting is not the only way to make money. Heck, I'm not even sure what I use money for.

And on your 'outro', as it is, you insult admins. And contrary to what you seem to think, you don't get banned for talking, neither are the staff stupid (as you infer, oh look, another insult).

Good day, sir.

I love the server. The first day I played on it I purchased the highest donation rank because I want to see it go farther. 

The staff are caring and make sure to keep everything in-line, whether it be a question or an issue someone is having.

The Owner always keeps the players up-to-date on everything and tries his best to make the experience the best for everyone.

I would recommend this Tekkit Legends Server to anyone willing to try it out!

I love the server. The first day I played on it I purchased the highest donation rank because I want to see it go farther. 

The staff are caring and make sure to keep everything in-line, whether it be a question or an issue someone is having.

The Owner always keeps the players up-to-date on everything and tries his best to make the experience the best for everyone.

I would recommend this Tekkit Legends Server to anyone willing to try it out!

Thanks for your support! :)