[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

Started playing on this server quite a while ago. Sadly once tekkit legends 1.1.0, i lost all my stuff from 1.0.X (x standing for anything.) But it's fun to start things over once in a while. Anyways this is the best (and smoothist running server) i've ever played on, and my computer is very bad.

Anyways Harry (and who ever else may work on this server), thank you for giving me something to do other than watch youtube, and make a server in a modpack in my favorite game

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  XanderJRF

(P.S. Keep up the good work) : )

I have played a lot of Tekkit Legends servers but this one stands out to me. I joined in and the community welcomed me. Some of them offered to take me under their wing. Whenever I have a question, the whole server replies very nicely with answers.

IGN: Rolar_Toaster_7

Edited by Roller_Toaster_7