Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... So I'm in all three companies if I understand correctly. Or are you just wanting consistency in the time zones? Because I'm fine to leave if that's what you want. I'm not the one hosting the sever.

Edit: I love how being from Australia makes me called "Honeyderp from Australia" instead of Honeyderp. Is it the fact we ride kangaroos to school?

Edit: I love how being from Australia makes me called "Honeyderp from Australia" instead of Honeyderp. Is it the fact we ride kangaroos to school?

Wait... you guys ride kangaroos to school?! Holy shit dude that's epic! I always thought Australians drove cars. Or, is it like an elite order of kangaroo riders that you were born into? All you wish to do is carry on your families legacy of being the Supreme Jumper, master of the hops!

With that kind of resume, we'd be happy to have you here at WarpTech industries! :D

Thanks warpspeed, could u just make a to do list for me? I need something to do. And where is your base?

Ya, I'll get that up on the notice board when I'm on later. Our corporate headquarters is on the hill really close to spawn. It's built out of planks and stone bricks. You should see a computer craft notice board when you step inside. Right now the only thing that is built is the reception desk, the machine shop (still needs work), and the supply room. We still need to build the main laboratories, communication satellite, and the massive particle discombobulator (High powered teleporter room) that will be at the heart of our operations.

Someone also needs to lay down some gravel roads/ rail tracks between the different corporations.

Ya, I'll get that up on the notice board when I'm on later. Our corporate headquarters is on the hill really close to spawn. It's built out of planks and stone bricks. You should see a computer craft notice board when you step inside. Right now the only thing that is built is the reception desk, the machine shop (still needs work), and the supply room. We still need to build the main laboratories, communication satellite, and the massive particle discombobulator (High powered teleporter room) that will be at the heart of our operations.

Someone also needs to lay down some gravel roads/ rail tracks between the different corporations.

I put a password lock on the door to everything. (after the desk.) That room right there is going to be the power plant, just because it's easier. We should build another room for MACHINES.

WHAT?! You already got so far? Oh, I really want to come online, but its a tricky internet situation here... :(

I wonder how the noticeboard for Warp-Tech works. Maybe give me a tutorial via inbox?

Ah a war! Maybe Xylord got annoyed by my wireless Jammer constantly hurting him.

(Hehe)

Edit: M-Corp is under invasion too! The computer says: Enter your password(U HAV BEEN HACKED)

I wonder how the noticeboard for Warp-Tech works. Maybe give me a tutorial via inbox?

Ah a war! Maybe Xylord got annoyed by my wireless Jammer constantly hurting him.

(Hehe)

Edit: M-Corp is under invasion too! The computer says: Enter your password(U HAV BEEN HACKED)

interesting... shouldn't have even been able to get to the edit screen, unless they broke the computer and replaced it...