Amaxter

[1.7.10] Simply Minecraft - Rediscover a familiar world in a beautiful new way

6 posts in this topic

https://youtu.be/6ZC8GwtS-3g

simplydividerlowres.png

There's no doubt that Minecraft has become more than simply a game, it's practically a cultural phenomenon at this point. Everybody's played Minecraft, and everybody's bored of it. That's why there's hundreds of thousands of modpacks, unique server experiences, and other additions to Minecraft that people have made in an effort to completely overhaul the game. Simply Minecraft isn't any of those. It's been designed with the belief that vanilla Minecraft isn't inherently flawed or boring, after all, it's where all of us started. 

Instead Simply Minecraft takes the vanilla game and refines it in many ways to create a more cohesive and enjoyable experience from top to bottom. No longer is the game ugly, we've applied some clever effects that make your world that much more beautiful and immersive without murdering your computer, while still staying true to the default aesthetic. No longer is there a lack of content either, we've included mods both traditional and fresh, all of them respectful of the vanilla game's mechanics and configured to be as nonintrusive as possible.

With a classy new look that's stunning yet familiar, dozens of hours of high quality content, and all manner of quality of life tweaks and additions, this is the best way to experience Minecraft as it was meant to be. Forget the automated factory systems and nuclear reactors, take a break from modded Minecraft as you know it. There's no more intricate quests or clutter like WAILA or health bars getting in the way of you and the game. That's because this isn't a modpack, it's Simply Minecraft.

simplydivideruplowres.png

forumpackdownload.png

Edited by Amaxter

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FriendlySurvival
      Looking for a lightweight tech, player expansion, and so much more modern modpack? Well look no further check us out at https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/friendlysurvival.1304619 
      Looking for a server to play in with this pack well we got you cover there too! Check it out below 

• By algaeninja
      How do I play a snapshot instead of a full update through the technic launcher?
    • By Snyper1025
      Welcome! Our server ip is 108.170.22.58:64062 , your welcome to join! please do take note that the sever is still under construction at spawn, so please do bare with us!
      Besides that enjoy your stay and have fun!

• By ThatSourMelon
      Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.
    • By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])