[1.0.10] Tekkit Legends Server [Towny] [Chest Shops] [Grief Protection]

MoggleMan01

Welcome Tekkit Community to our brand new server CT Pro. Our growing community offers a warm place to build among friends and make new ones. Server admins are on regularly or can be contacted easily with any questions or concerns about the server. Currently our server staff consists of three head staff members although we hope to get new staff soon.

MoggleMan01: I am the Server Owner and lead admin. My responsibility is to make sure everyone has a great time and to get new staff on our server while overseeing the general needs of the server.

Arcamis: I am the other Co-Owner and Build Team Admin. I work on the servers aesthetic value building community areas and leading the build team admins.

As you join the server look forward to a warm welcome from our community and meet new friends.

If you are interested in being staff on our server please fill out the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CH8PVNW

We look forward to you joining our community and showing your creativity!!!

24033.png

Edited by MoggleMan01

Hello there!

I've been playing on your server for about two weeks now and I've really enjoyed it! 

Unfortunately it seems I've been banned too, saying something about investigating my account? I was wondering if you could unban me? 

Jam__

Do not play this server the admins are shit and the server will be reset anytime the admins lose a bit of gear so when looking for a server find a different one to this. The server does a full reset every week so you will lose everything and the server ping is shit. We had fun when playing on this server promoting it on our youtube channels and getting along with friends but now we have have received only trolling and resets in return recommend anyone looking for a server finds a better one.

Edited by BlakeLancaster

Do not play this server the admins are shit and the server will be reset anytime the admins lose a bit of gear so when looking for a server find a different one to this. The server does a full reset every week so you will lose everything and the server ping is shit. We had fun when playing on this server promoting it on our youtube channels and getting along with friends but now we have have received only trolling and resets in return recommend anyone looking for a server finds a better one.

dont listen to him hes just mad because he lost his stuff 

Hi Blake

i see that you are upset about our first ever reset, i would like to assure you that this was a one time thing and if you have any problems about it you can talk to the admins.

Sorry about this inconveniance but we had multiple warning announcements about the reset. We gave players a three day warning so that they wouldn't get to far. I'm sorry that these messages seamed to go right past you. But like those warnings said, this was a one time thing.

The server is in its first week so it's understandable for use to have server resets. This is to ensure that everything is up to working order and that players can have an enjoyable time.

If you dont want working plugins or grief protections, you can make a request to the dev staff and maby they can explain to you why thats a terrible idea.

Thanks for your time!

• Moderators

don't report inner squabbles to us forum mods. We have nothing to do with servers.

The only rules we enforce is behaviour on the forums, not the servers.

Edited by Munaus

Hey Guys!

Just an update on whats going on with the server team.

Were working on constructing an admin shop, which you all have been requesting!

These shops should be available for use by the end of the week!

Keep on giving us your sugestions and we'll do what we can to implement it!

back-online.jpg

THE SERVER IS FINALLY FULLY BACK UP FOR EVERYONE! 
Sorry about the downtime again and the delay. We were shorthanded on staff today.

• ChestShops have been added. The shopping district is being constructed at spawn. :D
• Skyblock is now available /island (Please note: clear your inventory first)
• Other Minigames have been added. (It's a surprise for later.)

-DarkMastermindz
CTG PRO! Server Dev Team
http://ctgpro.enjin.com/
24033.png

Edited by DarkMastermindz