Known Fixes

matejdro

I think maybe you mixed together tekkit and spout?

Those two doesn't work together.

Ok, that can be the problem. But i really don't understand how i mixed it? I dont have spout ^^. Well i just downloaded the newest launcher from technicpack.net. Ok, someone know how to remove spout though?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It came to my ears that people have leaked my hacked client that I 'made' to test out the NEI exploit on our own server to the public (even selling it!).

It allows, by the press of a key (G) to switch to creative mode.

That was not the intend of the client, the pure reason it was made was to test it vs our own server (and yes, we were vulnerable at that point). We then made a quick fix (as in wrapped the calls with an 'isOp' check)

Please, read this readme to understand the story: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23877279/Permanent/Tekkit/README.TXT

I prepared an archive that contains 'our' fix for latest tekkit classic in 3 ways: java src, compiled class and 'fixed' mod.

You can find it @ https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23877279/Permanent/Tekkit/TEKKIT%20CLASSIC%20CREATIVE%20HACK%20FIX.zip

Please, as I state in the readme I do not expect to see a fix in tekkit classic, but whoever is (was) responsible for maintaining the package : Please release a fix for this to the public!

MANY servers are vulnerable for this issue, they ALL deserve a fix, not just the ones who come check out this forum :/

Also, if you did buy this client, please remove it and request your money back from paypal!

Sorry for the ruckus my hacked client caused, as stated it was never meant to be released to the public and purely meant to test for the vulnerability, not to actively abuse it :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I recommend this jar to boot https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admn-remotetoolkit-r10-a15-restarts-crash-detection-auto-saves-remote-console-1-7-2.674/

You would need to run your server in SSH then goto your server DIR which is usually in UBuntu if that's what you're using it would be "cd /home/minecraft/(server)" Then you're going to want to install screen, if you already have it, when you're in the server DIR type screen -S tekkit or what ever you would like to call it, so it runs the server on a console screen. then boot the server jar file that Remote toolkit gives you with this command "@echo off

java -Xmx30M -Xms30M -XX:MaxPermSize=40M -jar Minecraft_RKit.jar user:pass
pause"

Once that's booted the server you can set it to automaticly reboot the server to your liking, and if you want to reboot it right then and there just type stop in the console or /stop in game and the server will automaticly reboot. Once you close the SSH to get back onto that screen you would type screen -x (nameofscreen)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...