Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Im looking for someone to play tekkit with, i have the server so just message me on my technic forums account and ill give you the ip :D

players:2-5

time:im ussualy on at 2:30 - 7:00 Pacific Time mostly every days

PS: (its been a while since ive played tekkit so i might need help)

I have skype but i dont really want to use it and i dont have a mic. I prefer you add me through steam: (_-roflwaffle-_)

hello,

im 19, australian, male ,looking for a couple people that would like to do some videos or a lets play or something like that. if u have a server and would like me to join i am more than willing i also have my own server. i have played abit of tekkit, i know a fair bit about it but still alot too learn

i have skype" elementx23"

i have a mic

msg me on skype if you are interested.

I'd like to join a small group of about 4-12 people that use voice chat.

I'm 23, a dedicated player, and fairly serious about minecraft.

I can join you on either TS3, Vent, or Skype.

I don't have a lot going for me, so my schedule is free to be online at pretty much any time of day or night.

I'd like to request fluent English speakers so I'm not constantly asking people to repeat themselves.

I am a bit of a noob and looking for a buddy to play with i am 17 and am looking for someone with a Skype my name is sasukeuchiha629 or add me on steam Thorcar629

I can try to run a server but i may need a bit of help with setting it up but my Comp can handle 2-4 people easily Message me if you want to play and know how to set up a server

Greetings miners, builders and other minecrafters.

I have a small server (10 slot) and I'm looking for a few people to join. 2 regulars, some stuff already built.

Send a pm if you're interested.

Hi!i have a small private tekkit server. but now i'm planning to let a stranger play in my server. i had just started the server so there are not that many plugins. pvp is encouraged ONLY in a small area. we will help you in playing tekkit so don't worry if u r new. it is whitelisted so if you are interested pls email me at [email protected] .and there will be some starter item(pro shit items). im a 13 year old and live in singapore. Its on most of the time.

Hey My name is Andrew and im also 13 i would be keen to play with you sometime and i live in New Zealand so our time zones aren't to far apart.

I got a small server set up. Will be hosting around 14 hours a day, if necessary, my timezone is GMT + 2. It's whitelisted so send me a pm with your IGN. Also I only want to play with mature players, preferably above the age of 12. I have teamspeak and skype if you guys want to talk.

Sweet i'm keen to join i'm 13 my IGN is KingOfSquid.

I got a small server set up. Will be hosting around 14 hours a day, if necessary, my timezone is GMT + 2. It's whitelisted so send me a pm with your IGN. Also I only want to play with mature players, preferably above the age of 12. I have teamspeak and skype if you guys want to talk.

Sweet i'm keen to join i'm 13 my IGN is KingOfSquid. Just reply to this post if you want me to join.

Hey! 21 years old, brand new to technic, but Ive been a minecraft player for a while. Id love to join up with a few people, let me know! Ill be PM'ing a few of you.

Hello, I'm 15 years old, I would also like to join up. I'm very experienced with Tekkit.

Hi, I'm 18 and looking for a few people to play minecraft with.

- Number of people desired: 1-4

- Active time zone and times: GMT + like the server is, 24 hours a day (not joking when I say this)

- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active) active at any time

Skype or similar voice chat is a must.

Also looking for some people to play with. I want to set up a little private tekkit classic server. Can leave it on 24/7, so even when I'm not online, people should be able to log in.

I'm 29 years old and would prefer it if other people are at least 18 years old (so I don't feel ancient). :P

-Number of people desired: 1-4

- Active time zone and times: GMT +1, In general I can be quite active but due to the nature of my job it is a bit dodgy at times. I suppose evenings and nights mostly though. I can be a bit of a night owl. :P

- Activity level is hard to say in terms of hours per day, sometimes an hour or two, sometimes the entire day.

Also looking for people with skype. Using the ingame chat is a pain.

Hi, I'm 15 years old and looking for a few people to play with. I do not have a server. -Number of people desired 1-5 -The time zone I am in is UTC Pacific time Time's i'm on very depending on the day but normally on at 4:00 and off whenever I get bored. - Might skype every now and then not often though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm 25, speak dutch and english and I'm looking for a small server of ppl to have fun with. Relatively new to tekkit but I dislike playing on my own. Have skype etc.

Timezone: GMT+1 (Netherlands)

Online mostly afternoons and nights

Hey, I'm 25, speak dutch and english and I'm looking for a small server of ppl to have fun with. Relatively new to tekkit but I dislike playing on my own. Have skype etc.

Timezone: GMT+1 (Netherlands)

Online mostly afternoons and nights

Do you have a server?

Also looking for some people to play with. I want to set up a little private tekkit classic server. Can leave it on 24/7, so even when I'm not online, people should be able to log in.

I'm 29 years old and would prefer it if other people are at least 18 years old (so I don't feel ancient). :P

-Number of people desired: 1-4

- Active time zone and times: GMT +1, In general I can be quite active but due to the nature of my job it is a bit dodgy at times. I suppose evenings and nights mostly though. I can be a bit of a night owl. :P

- Activity level is hard to say in terms of hours per day, sometimes an hour or two, sometimes the entire day.

Also looking for people with skype. Using the ingame chat is a pain.

Hi, I would like to join Your server because I have never played tekkit on multiplayer and it sounds like a lot of fun :)

I would say that my active gaming hours are a bit like Yours, sometimes an hour or two and sometimes the Whole day.

Even though my main Language isn't English i still think I'm quite good in it ( atleast compared to others in my country :P ).

And btw, i got skype.

Time zone: I think i am GMT +2, but im not sure ;)

In game name: YoBoyZ

I hope i hear from you soon :)