Small Scale Recruitment Thread

cool, why not join, the adress is mc.stingcove.tk It would be nice to have some staff, so I am inviting anyone to apply at the website www.stingcove.tk. I hope to see you online. My Online name is ojmcajames. prehapse we could play some survival together.

Many thanks

James

Hello :)

I'm not sure if Your Message was for me, but I'm responding anyways :P

I would be happy to join Your server and i tried to visit the page you posted, but i can't seem to come to the page. When I click the link i just get a blank page.

If you want me to join even though I can't go to Your page just Message me back :)

Hi, i´m 15 years old, live in europe (GTM+1) and my first language is german, but my english is ok i think.

I want to play with up to two people and start a new world.

would be glad, if someone was able to host the server, because my internet isn´t the best.

wanna join me?

my skype name is Mr.Steve

Hi, i´m 15 years old, live in europe (GTM+1) and my first language is german, but my english is ok i think.

I want to play with up to two people and start a new world.

would be glad, if someone was able to host the server, because my internet isn´t the best.

wanna join me?

my skype name is Mr.Steve

hey im 12 amarican i have a bud who can play with us i can run a server with some complications but i think it would be cool to play with some one like you if your intrested my skype is: firewolf363 oh and the geman bad english thing dont bather me

Hi, I am looking for a server to play on with up to about 15-20 players maxed, preferably pvp tekkit, I cause no trouble and stick to the rules given, I know my stuff and can build most things, I'm interested in a server that has good uptime and not many bannable items, Idc about RM tools and what not being banned but some servers ban silly things like redstone torches... Anyways give me a message and/or add me to a whitelist with a server IP and I'll play most days for a few hours a day at least and spice up the community. Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a server to play on with up to about 15-20 players maxed, preferably pvp tekkit, I cause no trouble and stick to the rules given, I know my stuff and can build most things, I'm interested in a server that has good uptime and not many bannable items, Idc about RM tools and what not being banned but some servers ban silly things like redstone torches... Anyways give me a message and/or add me to a whitelist with a server IP and I'll play most days for a few hours a day at least and spice up the community. Thanks

Looking for someone to join me on my server and preferably to record some youtube footage with. I am 13 years old and I would prefer someone within that range. I can set up a server in a matter of minutes I just need someone to set it up for. I do have skype and would also prefer you to have it too.

I got a small server set up. Will be hosting around 14 hours a day, if necessary, my timezone is GMT + 2. It's whitelisted so send me a pm with your IGN. Also I only want to play with mature players, preferably above the age of 12. I have teamspeak and skype if you guys want to talk.

Hey I'm 17 and would like to join :) my IGN is lavalanche_mc

I live In Pennsylvania. And I Am Looking For 1-4 People Who Know How To Build Ccool Buildings Or Find valuable Materials Fast Or Easy Or Now A Lot About The Mods And Who Like Working Together And Sharing Materials And Don't Grief Or Steal Stuff Ages Accept 13-20 This Is My Info Some People Call it There RSVP. Minecraft User Is Bud1026, Skype name is romarofosterbkabud. I Can Play Tekkit Almost Any Time. My Knowledge Of Mods IC2,EE2,Red power,Wireless Redstone And Some Other Mods. I Am In Country USA Pennsylvania ,Age 13. Show Your Info Or RSVP Like Your Minecraft User.Skype Name. Time U Can Play Tekkit.Show Your Mod Knowledge of mods. Time zone.Age 12 And Up No Older than 21 . You Must Speak English

I live In Pennsylvania. And I Am Looking For 1-4 People Who Know How To Build Ccool Buildings Or Find valuable Materials Fast Or Easy Or Now A Lot About The Mods And Who Like Working Together And Sharing Materials And Don't Grief Or Steal Stuff Ages Accept 13-20 This Is My Info Some People Call it There RSVP. Minecraft User Is Bud1026, Skype name is romarofosterbkabud. I Can Play Tekkit Almost Any Time. My Knowledge Of Mods IC2,EE2,Red power,Wireless Redstone And Some Other Mods. I Am In Country USA Pennsylvania ,Age 13. Show Your Info Or RSVP Like Your Minecraft User.Skype Name. Time U Can Play Tekkit.Show Your Mod Knowledge of mods. Time zone.Age 12 And Up No Older than 21 . You Must Speak English

IF U Want to join Skype me First At romarofosterbkabud it's hamichi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live In Pennsylvania. And I Am Looking For 1-4 People Who Know How To Build Ccool Buildings Or Find valuable Materials Fast Or Easy Or Now A Lot About The Mods And Who Like Working Together And Sharing Materials And Don't Grief Or Steal Stuff Ages Accept 13-20 This Is My Info Some People Call it There RSVP. Minecraft User Is Bud1026, Skype name is romarofosterbkabud. I Can Play Tekkit Almost Any Time. My Knowledge Of Mods IC2,EE2,Red power,Wireless Redstone And Some Other Mods. I Am In Country USA Pennsylvania ,Age 13. Show Your Info Or RSVP Like Your Minecraft User.Skype Name. Time U Can Play Tekkit.Show Your Mod Knowledge of mods. Time zone.Age 12 And Up No Older than 21 . You Must Speak English

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm looking for 2-3 to play with. I'm starting a new world and can leave my server up 24/7. I am 14 years old and live in the Central Timezone. I play mostly afternoons and nights.

Hey I'd like to join your server. Can you send me the ip?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My friend and I (who both have been playing tekkit for more than a year)are looking to join a small server. If anybody would be courteous enough to invite us both, please inbox me. Thank you :)

Hey man I got a server and am looking for people to play with, you and your friend are certainly welcome, message me you response!

Hello users of the Technic forums!

I am looking to do a let's play with someone!

In previous times I have had my most enjoyable experiences with what is now tekkit classic so that is my modpack of choice (however I am open to other modpacks if you so desire)

I have a server, a channel, recording software and a decent mic

I don't really care what gender or how old you are as long as you are mature but can still have a good time!

You can message me on the Technic forums if you want to play!

Hello users of the Technic forums!

I am looking to do a let's play with someone!

In previous times I have had my most enjoyable experiences with what is now tekkit classic so that is my modpack of choice (however I am open to other modpacks if you so desire)

I have a server, a channel, recording software and a decent mic

I don't really care what gender or how old you are as long as you are mature but can still have a good time!

You can message me on the Technic forums if you want to play!

I would like to play if you still have room

I havent played tekkit in about a year so im really looking to get back into it with some cool people. I want to build an underground base/facility haha. Let me know either way thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH ON MY SERVER QUICK!!!!

hello everyone i have a tekkit classic server for whoever would i to join this is a small server 1-5 players with pvp spleef shops and survial

if you would like to join the hamachi is popadom123 and password is 123

if you guys want to talk or have and questions please dont hesitate to contact me by email [email protected] or skype at stabbyelfdwarfman

first person to join gets admin rank instant and creative access

thx for all repiles