Small Scale Recruitment Thread

I've got a full scale server DON'T WORRY, I'm not here to advertise it. It's almost ready to launch, and I'd like someone I could meet up with on the server and show around a bit so you can get an idea of what we're all about. The purpose of doing this is that I'm looking for someone who can design a logo and logo-inclusive-banner for our server. The specifics of this and the possibilities of IN-GAME compensation can be discussed in game or on TS. I work on the server most every night, about 9-whenever EST. Message for IP.

I wouldn't Admin you right off the bat. But get to know me, make sure and use TeamSpeak, get to know the other two Owners, and you got a shot just like anyone else. Private message me if you're actually interested in designing a Server Logo and Logo-inclusive-banner, and I can send you the IP, and we'll work out a time to meet up in game.

hey i'm looking for some people to play privately with i got a server but if you have a server thats fine with me to.

I'm on timezone GMT+1 i'm 18 years old.

Id like to use skype to talk to the guys i play with.

Send me a message on the forums if you'd like to play.

I am looking for someone to play Tekkit with that is in the U.S.A and above the age of 12. Speaks english. and would be willing to teach me some stuff about Tekkit and how to use it smarter. Please Reply to this.

P.S. I will need you to have a server, Im not quite finished setting up a server of my own(I can't find a way to make sure my ip is safe to give out.) So I hope we can play together. All I need is 1(or the exception of 2) people to teach me and Build with me together.

Thanks!

I meet all your standards and I can help you just reply to this thread

I am looking for someone to play Tekkit with that is in the U.S.A and above the age of 12. Speaks english. and would be willing to teach me some stuff about Tekkit and how to use it smarter. Please Reply to this.

P.S. I will need you to have a server, Im not quite finished setting up a server of my own(I can't find a way to make sure my ip is safe to give out.) So I hope we can play together. All I need is 1(or the exception of 2) people to teach me and Build with me together.

Thanks!

I meet all your standards and I can help you just reply to this thread

• 1 month later...
Hi!i have a small private tekkit server. but now i'm planning to let a stranger play in my server. i had just started the server so there are not that many plugins. pvp is encouraged ONLY in a small area. we will help you in playing tekkit so don't worry if u r new. it is whitelisted so if you are interested pls email me at [email protected] .and there will be some starter item(pro shit items). im a 13 year old and live in singapore. Its on most of the time.
hi sorry iuf this is really really late but I would like to join ur server to make a lets play

Hi!i have a small private tekkit server. but now i'm planning to let a stranger play in my server. i had just started the server so there are not that many plugins. pvp is encouraged ONLY in a small area. we will help you in playing tekkit so don't worry if u r new. it is whitelisted so if you are interested pls email me at [email protected] .and there will be some starter item(pro shit items). im a 13 year old and live in singapore. Its on most of the time.
hi sorry iuf this is really really late but I would like to join ur server to make a lets play

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm looking for 2-3 mature people to roleplay on Tekkit Classic with as singleplayer is becoming really repetitive and boring. I don't have a server as my portforward isn't working and I would like no mod restrictions. I'm Aussie and my timezone is Australian Eastern Time Zone.

Thanks!

hello every one i have a server that holds 10 and only 3 play its a no banned server and its LGM but ran on tekkit launcher im looking for some ops and players to help build a city and play reg maybe go to the moon with im looking for kind mature players and not bullys send me mail if u want to join

Hey guys!

I'm looking for 2-3 mature people to roleplay on Tekkit Classic with as singleplayer is becoming really repetitive and boring. I don't have a server as my portforward isn't working and I would like no mod restrictions. I'm Aussie and my timezone is Australian Eastern Time Zone.

Thanks!

If you get into a private server like this, could you invite me, I am in East Australia (Newcastle)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm Gonçalo from Portugal and Im looking for people to play with me ^^ I can host an hamachi server for us and I can either talk via skype or teamspeak or just write!All I want is people to play with!If you want to contact me add me on skype -> darkstork24

Don't be shy people!