Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Hey all. Looking for someone to play tekkit with (one to three people). I'm at GMT+1 but currently unemployed so it doesn't matter that much. I'm decent enough with tekkit though I'm useless at computercraft. Anything goes, but I don't like EE that much, at least not when it starts dominating play. I'm fine with no griefing allowed or griefing allowed, doesn't matter. I've got Skype/MSN/teamspeak and can start up a server.

Hello. i have a Server up with just 3 players on it. we are not a fan of EE as well but don't mind using it every now and then. we are all somewhat beginers and just like having a good time building together. there is 0 griefing with use. if youll like to join pleas add me on Skype and ill give you the IP.

I'll send you a Privet MSM with my Skype name. there are some real creepers out there. :P Creepers gona creep

SP: we are planing to restart the world and start new wen we get the sever up.

Hello. i have a Server up with just 3 players on it. we are not a fan of EE as well but don't mind using it every now and then. we are all somewhat beginers and just like having a good time building together. there is 0 griefing with use. if youll like to join pleas add me on Skype and ill give you the IP.

I'll send you a Privet MSM with my Skype name. there are some real creepers out there. :P Creepers gona creep

Your server sounds good. Got any room for one more player? PM your Skype name if you would like to add me.

i am looking to play with 1-2 persons im am fairly new to tekkit but i already got the hang of it so no need to worry a lot. I dont have a server and no nothing on how to set one up. so i am just looking to play with someone i am 20 years old and love playing my time zone (CDT) i have skype if interested in PM me im always on except for tuesdays

I am willing to learn on how to start a sever if I find the right buddy to play with

Hey All ~ I'm looking for people to play with preferably Australian +10GMT but it doesn't matter too much since I'm on in the afternoon... I'm bored of SSP and cannot get millienaire to work so I gave up on Technic.. I am pretty good with tekkit but getting everything by myself and having no achievement is boring. You can either host the server or I can... I would like just a general tekkit server nothing more or less =p I have 32GB of memory if you would like me to host, but my internet is pretty bad, hence the preference to Australian thing. Hit me up on Skype or Steam : MiLoLaMb

Summary

Tekkit General Server

Australian +10GMT (Doesn't matter, more of a lag issue)

I'm 20

Survival Mode (No Cheats) With Mobs

EE okay

I can host or you can host

Max 5 people in total

=) Thanks all

Hey there Gravgon,

Im a new player in Tekkit and thought I might join you since Im looking for a close little server for a while now

I messed around with EE so maybe I can help you a bit with it :)

I realy hope you consider that, if you have Skype, you can send it to me

Thanks in advance, Omri

I am still looking for a couple of awesome builders who want to help me build a city, streets, houses, ect. I need amazing builders who can use world edit and can build skyscrapers to mansions.

I am working on a nuclear plant and bridge from the island to the mainland where I want the city and have a massive skyscraper already built. Right now its just me and its a big world. I would like to see some of your work and prefer a mature adult.

My server is up 24/7 @ 50meg and I just upgraded it to a i7 2600k, 24gb ram, 120ssd, and 2tb backup. Backups are performed every 15min and I even have dynamap 5000 x 5000 fully rendered.

Yes I know its overkill for a few players and I did start off with a 4gb dual core but I couldn't help myself.

Hey all !I'm 20 year old french player ( gmt+1) I'm currently looking for some people to play on my Home hosted Server . I just need 3/4 player to have fun with .

There is no plugin / restricted item so if you want to join , be mature ;) .

My aim for the server is using all the ressource offered by the mod .

EE is ok , but i will try to not use Colector/relay . Have a good day and PM me on skype if you are interested " Frodeur84"

Hey all !I'm 20 year old french player ( gmt+1) I'm currently looking for some people to play on my Home hosted Server . I just need 3/4 player to have fun with .

There is no plugin / restricted item so if you want to join , be mature ;) .

My aim for the server is using all the ressource offered by the mod .

EE is ok , but i will try to not use Colector/relay . Have a good day and PM me on skype if you are interested " Frodeur84"

I would love to join if offer is still valid

Looking for 8 other players to play on a private server my friend and I just set up. It is a regular Tekkit server, no additional mods.

Must be mature, have TS3, active, we are US East but you do not have to be. Please message me if you are interested, we will want to talk with you on TS first.

I have a VPS running for the next few months for a media project I'm working on, so if anyones interested in a server space, and Ill run it for 5-6 people, 24/7, FTP Access to customize, for a measly £4 a month. Message me if interested.

P.S The bill payer will be responsible for the files, Ill be checking regularly to make sure you arn't ballsing shit up.

Hello, I'm interested in playing with 2-5 players, I can host (Though it won't be 24/7 and the internet seems to have gone up and down recently), though I'm up for getting a Dedicated server (splitting the cost between us though).

My Skype is Shoukira, or you can pm me :)

Still looking for a few more people who wish to play on a small 10 man priv server. This server is always running, and only has standard Tekkit installed, no additional plugins. We are looking for active players who would like to do some solo build, and also some group projects. Must be mature, and able to use TS3

If anyone who has tried to get a small server going, but no one has responded, I am serious about wanting to play on a no-plugin server with 2-5 people who will be able to play on the weekends.Send me a PM or just reply here if you are interested.

A no-plugin server sounds like a good idea, but with any number of users, it quickly becomes not-so-much. You don't need much, but some kind of Permissions plugin, and some functions of Essentials seems a given to me. I'd like to hear how it turns out if you manage without them completely for any length of time, though.

I'm still running my small server, and we've still got a few spots for any mature players interested in joining us. Contact me for details. (But we use plugins. ;) )

A no-plugin server sounds like a good idea, but with any number of users, it quickly becomes not-so-much. You don't need much, but some kind of Permissions plugin, and some functions of Essentials seems a given to me. I'd like to hear how it turns out if you manage without them completely for any length of time, though.

I'm still running my small server, and we've still got a few spots for any mature players interested in joining us. Contact me for details. (But we use plugins. ;) )

I'd be interested in joining you, but my laptop charger crapped out last weekend, so I won't be able to play for awhile.

Also, I intended for my server to be a teamwork server, so we wouldn't have to worry about griefers.

I'm looking for a few people to tekkit with me, i will provide the server(if i can, collage wifi isn't always the best) with the promise of someone else recording it. I will prolly also add mystcraft to the server(once i learn how to, not good with bukkit plug-ins) The videos to be recorded will be on my youtube channel, for a tekkit playthrough.

I'm looking for a few people to tekkit with me, i will provide the server(if i can, collage wifi isn't always the best) with the promise of someone else recording it. I will prolly also add mystcraft to the server(once i learn how to, not good with bukkit plug-ins) The videos to be recorded will be on my youtube channel, for a tekkit playthrough.

This belongs in the LP section if you're uploding it to YT. Specifically, the recruitment megathread.

This belongs in the LP section if you're uploding it to YT. Specifically, the recruitment megathread.

It's more of a combination of both a long running no plugin server, with once in a while video taking. with playing overtaking, videos on backburner, if you really want it somewhere else, I would move it, but it seems my weird request, would be difficult to place. It's also why myst craft would be in it, for the ages, for the separation of play. Each person would have a different age, and the main hub, and a YT age.

It's more of a combination of both a long running no plugin server, with once in a while video taking. with playing overtaking, videos on backburner, if you really want it somewhere else, I would move it, but it seems my weird request, would be difficult to place. It's also why myst craft would be in it, for the ages, for the separation of play. Each person would have a different age, and the main hub, and a YT age.

Oh, OK. your post made it sound like a strictly LP server.