Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Oh, OK. your post made it sound like a strictly LP server.

I do apologize, It's hard to explain what you would like. Anyway, if anyone is interested in having their own non decaying world, and the ability to showcase what you're doing to youtube, let me know.

Hello all!

I'm looking for a few more people to play Tekkit with! I have a small server with currently 5 players including myself.

Some degree of tekkit knowledge is great, but anyone who wants to can join! It is a friendly server, we don't take kindly to greifers.

It is a survival Tekkit server.

Just reset the server with a fresh new world.

Some Essentials are avalible.

WHITELISTED SERVER: contact me via PM or Skype (caseJacob) and I will whitelist you and send you the ip!

Also, most Overpowered items are disabled.

Hello all!

I'm looking for a few more people to play Tekkit with! I have a small server with currently 5 players including myself.

Some degree of tekkit knowledge is great, but anyone who wants to can join! It is a friendly server, we don't take kindly to greifers.

It is a survival Tekkit server.

Just reset the server with a fresh new world.

Some Essentials are avalible.

WHITELISTED SERVER: contact me via PM or Skype (caseJacob) and I will whitelist you and send you the ip!

Also, most Overpowered items are disabled.

I don't really think this belongs here, this is for private servers. 3-4 people max. You already have 5.

*edit* yup, this definitely doesn't belong here, reading the first post, no more than four (including hosts). It goes on to say breaking this rule could(and most likely will) result in humiliation, insulting, and just general badness. What I think you should do, is post on the whitelist servers, with pictures, and more information.

Hey, 23 years old, almost 3 years playing minecraft, 1 year on tekkit smp. I'm currently wasting my time on some massive multiplayer servers and would REALLY like to do some awesome things with 2-3 other smart dedicated people like myself. Put me in a room with a box of frames redpower wires and motors and I could spend the rest of the day in there. Currently finishing up my senior year at college and have some spare time randomly throughout my day. If you would me to join your server feel free to contact me via email @ [email protected]

A friend of mine, and I have started a new Tekkit server, and would like to invite approx 8 other people to play

Server is Dedicated 24/7

No lag, we also have a dedicated 24/7 TS3 (must have)

The Server consists of:

Standard latest version of Tekkit

World Edit / World Guard

The world Guard is only for your primary home, we are a private small server with only 10-12 people so in all honesty you should not need any more protection than that. The only reason we have it is so no one destroys anything by accident.

We are US East, and are looking for active players

This is not a pvp server, so if you are interested in pvp this is not the server for you, each player is free to do as they wish, we will have group projects, and solo.

As far as EE goes some items will be removed, once we have everyone on board, we will hold a vote each map reset, on what items / EE we want disabled etc.

If you are interested please send me a private message and I will give you the TS 3 information.

Hello, I am new to Tekkit and have only been playing for the past week. I am looking for a server to join, not a big group, and to meet new players who could help me learn. I do not have a server of my own yet, but im working on it so bare with me please.

My time zone is Central U.S (-06:00). I play everyday and on a different hours, sometimes all day.

For more info about me or anything else please send me a personal message!

Hello,

I currently run my own server that runs Tekkit and I also have a Ventrilo server. I am currently looking for 4+ people to help me get things up and running and help to keep it going. I am only going to put a few mods on the server like world edit and world guard. As for items that will be removed, the obvious ones ( nukes, tnt etc. ) will be removed when I start editing server configs. This server is rented and as of right now its only a 16 slot server with 1G dedicated memory. I will expand when needed.

Send me a personal message if interested.

Looking for:

3-5 people,

GMT,

Server up when required, not to be hosted my end due to slow PC and connection,

Planning a kind of thing where there will be teams of Teknicans, such as Scientists, Magicians, Redpowerians etc. Something along those lines. Rules would be simple: No hardcore griefing, or major PVP action without speaking to server host first.

If possible, some people who have decent experience with Tekkit, won't mind a young squeaker like me, would rather avoid spawning stuff in but won't not always do it.

Also, if possible, to run Forestry 1.4.8.7

Sorry if it seems like a long list, but hey, I need a good team.

IGN: swordlord357

Cheerio-

sword

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to play tekkit with ,

my timezone is GMT+1

i don't have a tekkit server , so i will be joining yours

i don't really care about age (but if you do , i'm 19), or gender (i'm male),

as long as you are serieus and know about tekkit its all fine

skype is a must (and so is english or dutch language)

add me on skype : josephgiovani

Note : i know basics about tekkit , but not much more ,

i have been playing tekkit , technic and yogbox for a while , but some things are still hard

looking forward to playing with someone

Looking for 1-3 mature players (18+)

I will be playing some survival Tekkit (No Cheat Mode)

I usually work 8am-5pm weekdays so I'll be on most evenings and weekends (Sat. after 4 pm)

You must have a mic and skype (Or Xbox for voice chat)

We can start a brand new map or play off my existing one (Just has a nuclear reactor for power, solar panel factory, etc)

skype - mlgweezy08

IGN - MLG_Weezy08

Xbox GT - MLG Weezy08

Hello all, I currently run a Tekkit 3.1.2 Server without EE, I am looking for a couple people to join my whitelisted 24/7 server.

I come and go from the server so hop on and play, I don't have a schedule so I don't expect you to have one either.

I however have a few requirements that have to be met...

Must be over 25 years old to play.

and my server is based on trust and cooperation, I have no mods on it that control or prevent people from messing with

others stuff so no griefing or theivery.

Also I use Teamspeak 3.

Anyways leave a messege on here with some contact info and I'll contact you,

or PM me through this forum, that would be acceptable as well.

Thanks

BlackflyCanada.

PS my server is run out of my home in northern Alberta Canada, so someone closer to that location would be best, however I have a friend from the UK that plays on it once in a while.

Hey everyone, i'm currently looking for a couple of people to play tekkit with, preferably with some mature players at least over 16. (I'm 22)

Only been playing for about a week, (Minecraft much longer) but i am pretty confident i know most of the game.

I am able to host a server, but if you already have a server, or have a better speed than me then great, i'd rather not have the hassle.

Just hit me up on here, or on skype (ryan.shasby) if you want to chat about making/joining a server

Recruiting 2-4 players for our private, whitelisted server. The server is hosted and generally quite speedy, and we're looking for a few people to play with who will have fun and keep it speedy at the same time. ;) We use Ventrilo for voice chat and we currently have 4 players, two of whom play less often. We aren't crazy builder types and the server is pretty new, so it's mostly a blank canvas other than a few spread out bases. We use all the standard tekkit goodies (including EE, tho we may restrict EE eventually), and we also use Mo' Creatures.

Your playstyle isn't too important, do what you like, just be friendly, respectful toward other people's stuff and mature. Don't be offended by off color language, etc, as we're sailors at times. We play on and off most of the day and generally during eastern time zone hours from late morning til midnight or later. Ability / willingness to use Ventrilo for voice chat is a must (multiplayer is a lot more fun that way!)

Recruiting 2-4 players for our private, whitelisted server. The server is hosted and generally quite speedy, and we're looking for a few people to play with who will have fun and keep it speedy at the same time. ;) We use Ventrilo for voice chat and we currently have 4 players, two of whom play less often. We aren't crazy builder types and the server is pretty new, so it's mostly a blank canvas other than a few spread out bases. We use all the standard tekkit goodies (including EE, tho we may restrict EE eventually), and we also use Mo' Creatures.

Your playstyle isn't too important, do what you like, just be friendly, respectful toward other people's stuff and mature. Don't be offended by off color language, etc, as we're sailors at times. We play on and off most of the day and generally during eastern time zone hours from late morning til midnight or later. Ability / willingness to use Ventrilo for voice chat is a must (multiplayer is a lot more fun that way!)

Yo bro, I'm happy to join in! Sounds like great fun!

Looking for one person for my small private 24/7 server.

I need a crazy talented builder to help build a city. This person must be able to use worldedit and can build amazing structures on their own. I have started already and my work can be seen in the map thread.

I have teamspeak 3 setup and have my own powerful server.

I am looking for a server with these criteria.

-EE2 must be FULLY enabled

-/sethome and /tpa must be availible to all players

-No PvP

-No griefing, stealing, ect...

-There must be some kind of chest/area protect.

Would like to join up on a small tekkit server. Willing to use Skype, Ventrillo, or whatever other chat program (just let me know, and I'll dl). Been playing on my own, but my current system really isn't powerful enough to host others (only 4g ram :( waiting for a little more money). I am a mature gamer (29). Also, don't mind if you're doing a youtube thing, just let me know ahead of time. I am currently playing with redpower, and am pretty good with IC and BC equipment, as well as EE (sometimes you just need to fly), Still learning railcraft...

I am from California, USA. I work a varied schedule, but can be on pretty much everyday. I've come up with a few interesting buildings... Currently, I haven't worked with world edit, but if you're looking for that I can learn. Currently running the newest version of tekkit.

I will put in my post if/when I join a group, until then I'm still looking.

Would like to join up on a small tekkit server. Willing to use Skype, Ventrillo, or whatever other chat program (just let me know, and I'll dl). Been playing on my own, but my current system really isn't powerful enough to host others (only 4g ram :( waiting for a little more money). I am a mature gamer (29). Also, don't mind if you're doing a youtube thing, just let me know ahead of time. I am currently playing with redpower, and am pretty good with IC and BC equipment, as well as EE (sometimes you just need to fly), Still learning railcraft...

I am from California, USA. I work a varied schedule, but can be on pretty much everyday. I've come up with a few interesting buildings... Currently, I haven't worked with world edit, but if you're looking for that I can learn. Currently running the newest version of tekkit.

hey mate would u be interested in doing a server with me?

I Have been thinking about a small tekkit PvP server, with 2-3 teams and a few people per team, where we can just run off and do our own thing for the first 24 or so hours, then PvP starts and we can fight to the death. It would be interesting to play on! I cannot host the server, I can talk over xbox live if anyone has it? PM me if your interested in this Idea.

Timezone GMT +10/Australia Sydney

Thanks

Hey all. I am new to Tekkit but a several year MC vet. I have a full time job so only play an hour or so in the evenings, maybe more on weekends.

I want to join a small server (unfortunately I can't host), preferably less than ten people. I don't mind how much the rest of the people on the server play; I love multi-player to watch the rest of the world develop around me.

I'm 22, female and UK-based (which is GMT 0), if those interest you.

Hey, I have a 20mbps internet speed looking to host a small server of people (3-4).

I have 16gb ram for the world and I have experience in Technic.

I plan on posting a Let's Play Tekkit on YouTube.

Shoot me a email at [email protected].

Also, this will be a fun group, not looking to PvP, just people to build with. I host on Friday and Saturdays, times vary though.

What's up, guys?

I have played tekkit for a while now, but survial or creative, there comes a point of time where I have no idea what to do next.

I'm looking for 2-4 players whom to build a fully self-functional tekkit city with.

I have a server running, area cleared for the city (50400 blocks) and Hamachi for connection.

There will be 25 different buildings in the city. I have made the detailed planning and there is also a miniature model of the city which will help us while building.

Example of a building: Supermarket. There will be shops of all kind (clothing, tools, etc) which will be supplied by automated crafting machines which will be supplied by a factory with sorting machines which will be supplied by quarrys, farms, etc. Most of the piping will be underground covering the whole area of the city. I think this will be a cool project. Who's with me? :)

Who am I looking for this team?

1 person with good know-how of computercraft

1 person with a good sense of architecture

1 person with good know-how of redpower

Myself, I will take on industrialcraft.

Peace!