Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Hey, I would like to play with you. I consider myself a good builder and I am experienced with all the mods in the Tekkit Pack. Your server sounds delightful and it sounds good to play on with another person.

Please consider me. Thanks.

i would love to play with you on your server,

i have a microphone so we can speak

and im also experienced in using worldedit and the tekkit mods

please reply soon

goodbye.

Hello everyone, we are looking for 1-2 players at this stage to join our Australia based Tekkit server. We are very relaxed and would appreciate someone similar. All three of us are male and in our 20s.

If you are interested in joining our server please PM me and we can have a quick chat and get you on board.

We would appreciate no nuking of the server and no griefing (remember what goes around comes around 10 fold)

i would love to join you. im 16 years old, im very relaxed and i live in the netherlands

please reply soon

goodbye

Hey everyone, I've only been playing Minecraft and Tekkit for a few months each so far and am still learning.

Looking for a few people to play with and learn with. I'm mostly active around 5-11AM US Central time since I work a graveyard shift.

I'm currently playing with my own multiplayer Tekkit server hosted through my own i7 computer with 16gb ram.

If anyone is interested please let me know, alternatively you can shoot me an email at [email protected]

i'm very interested

im 16 years old

i can help you in understanding the game better (but im still learning to)

i have school and a job so i cant always play, but i have a at least a few hours a day to play.

Hey guys :) i search a player to play tekkit to play tekkit for a long time.

Im 17, live in germany, but speak english good. Im very creative

What i search

I search a player, who dont want to build only technic. I search a guy who want to build beautiful things.

16+ Years old

GOOD experienced with Tekkit

What you need

You need a headset

You also need Ts3 or Skype

Add me on skype: rabarbar09x3 or send me a pm!

hi im sebastian and i live in the netherlands.

i can speak english and i have a headset.

i love building in minecraft even more then playing the game.

im 16 years old 17 in march

i also have skype

I wouldn't mind joining a small server. I've been playing for a few months and have recently discovered RP2. I am used to playing with a condenser as well as red/dark matter tools, though open to new challenges. I can use Vent or TS via my phone I believe if needed.

I've gotten pretty good with pneumatic pipes as well.

Cheers!

Hello, I'm looking for a few people to start a small server with. I'm fairly new to Tekkit (although I know the basics) and I'd like to start a Yogscast-style game that's relaxed and informal.

I'm 22 and from the UK. My working hours tend to change week on week but I'll always be available after 5.30 each day, often earlier. I should also mention that I'm able to host the server.

If anyone's interested, send me a message. :)

Hello, I am looking for a server in the USA for a small group of people. I am in the Mountain Time zone. I am 15 and have quite a bit of tekkit experience. I know most of it except for some of the more expensive parts, but I am learning constantly. I want a server with mature people with Skype's. My only problem is when I can play. I have a limited time-frame in which I can play due to school and extracurricular activities.

I hope to hear from you soon,

iam13islucky

Hello, I own a small Tekkit server 1.5gb of ram and 20 slots.

I am looking for about 5 people with youtube channels to do videos with just like a Tekkit version of the mindcrack server.

This will be a whitelisted server and after the 5 people have been chosen this post will no longer be valid.

Thank You

DrThalnos

I would like to join a server with a few people to generally fun fun and goof off. Im in the USA in central time and am 16. im a student and school ends at four so i dint know what my time schedule will be like. i know a good bit about tekkit too

i have a skype, my username is liforuce message me if youre interested

Simple and easy, I'm almost 21 years old. I'm looking for a group of people to play with from 1 to a fair bit lol(preferably older people although if you're mature ill accept it) I have both Skype and Ts3. I'm not able to host a server although I know of some decent ones. If you're interested with playing with me then message me on here

Straight to the point..... Looking for a couple of people to join my server (based in australia +10GMT)

Req:

1. Latest Tekkit Build

2. over 18 years old

3. preferably living in australia (makes joint gameplay easier)

4. Skype for communication

message me if interested

I am looking for a tekkit expert to come help me on my tekkit server to help with server map utilities (I.E. Power) and other various tekkit things. If you are experienced, and interested please fill out the form below.

IGN:

How long have you played Tekkit?:

Scale 1-10 (1 lowest 10 highest) how experienced w/Tekkit are you?:

i am planing to start a small tekkit nothing to big just something for fun

i hvae a little server experience but would not mind some who has some sever experience

it going to be full crafting so you can do anything you like

req:

latest version of tekkit running 3.1.2

do not mind the age could be 18 or even 100 ^-^

i am uk based so gmt time player would be best but i do not mind

its going to be Hamach type sever

the server is now running

we are still looking for 1-2 players

you can anything you like

if you are interested email your details

[email protected]

Offering a few spots on my server I am looking for people 21+ that are newer to tekkit and want a low population SMP server to play on. I'm running the lastest tekkit with everything enabled and the server is up 24/7. If you are interested send me a PM and i'll give you TS3 info.

all stop playing tekkit its a illigal modpack start playing the ftb modpack its legal and added a bunch more mods

Oh guys, I think we better stop playing Technic, I'll tell KakerMix to disable everything.

Seriously? Enlighten us how Technic is doing hard, and secondly, why should there only be FTB mod pack? People should have a choice.

Looking for a small server as my other one has been stopped recently. I don't have a TON of tekkit experience, but am a quick learner, I also love tekkit. I am 15 and looking for any amount of people to play with, I also expect 0 griefing tolerance. I have skype, but don't tend to use it that often, although will use it time to time. PM me any time ^^

Someone that can host?

I can record, in HD.

I'm 14 years old, I'm from Mexico City (Taco's City :D), my Timezone is UTC -6 with Daylight Saving Time (so actually I'm in UTC -5 I think).

I speak very well english, but obviously I don't know all the words in the language, so sometime I can screw it up.

In my channel (The CharlieBros Channel) I upload let's plays of all kinds in spanish, but I want to do one in english.

I can't do everyday an episode, maybe 1 or 2 per week.

I search 1 or 2 guys, funny and creative.

It's not neccesary known all about tekkit, just the basics.

Hi I was wondering if me and a freind could join a server.

Prefrably if we could join someone who does lets plays.

Have all the basic mods and stuff plus a few extra.

Just wondering because I've been trying to set up a server but failed each time.

We are in central USA time with timesavings.

can play after six on tuesday, thursday, and friday. I can also play on saturday and sunday past noon.

My freind doesn't have any forum accounts so don't look for him on the forums.

Hello there! Now im looking for mature people that are able to play tekkit with me! My main ''thing'' is to play together and have fun. More like ''Yog-cast'' style gameplay.

I want people that are calm and kind and respect eachother no matter what.We will be around 2-4 people that will play tekkit or Vanilla Minecraft together.

Req:mumble,skype,ts3, 16+ cause of the mature ''level'', you need to speak english decent enough so we can understand what you are saying atleast :)

Im from Sweden so the requirement where you come from need to be in Europe :P for example you are from USA that are like 6 hours backwards then sweden time :P

If you are interested, send me a PM!

Hello, I'm looking for a few people to start a small server with. I'm fairly new to Tekkit (although I know the basics) and I'd like to start a Yogscast-style game that's relaxed and informal.

I'm 22 and from the UK. My working hours tend to change week on week but I'll always be available after 5.30 each day, often earlier. I should also mention that I'm able to host the server.

If anyone's interested, send me a message. :)

Hey can i join