Small Scale Recruitment Thread

Hello. Let me get rightto the point. I have a small 5 player server and im making a call out for other Tekkit players to join in. its a fresh new world in a whitelisted privet server in the US. the server runs 24/7 with no lag at all. if you would like to join it pleas send me a MSM with you Gamer name, age, how much you know adout Tekkit and if there was one thing you would take off Tekkit what would it be? Thanks

Hi. I am looking for people to play a nice game of tekkit with me and are fairly good at it. this will not be on youtube but i think we could do something like the yogscast where we have 2 or more buisnesses running on the same map. you WILL need Skype and Hamachi (dad wont let port-forward so yea) First few people to reply will get to play im thinking 6 maximum (including me) please comment with your skype name. Bye!

Hi. I am looking for people to play a nice game of tekkit with me and are fairly good at it. this will not be on youtube but i think we could do something like the yogscast where we have 2 or more buisnesses running on the same map. you WILL need Skype and Hamachi (dad wont let port-forward so yea) First few people to reply will get to play im thinking 6 maximum (including me) please comment with your skype name. Bye!

Id love to do something like that! sorry if this quote thing didn't work, its my first time using the forums =(

P.S i'm 11 and haven't gone though puberty so i might not be the best choice. (i'm just being honest)

Hey guys, I am in my 40's and looking for a small scale server to join, I played around quite a bit with Tekkit and even had my own server for a while.

I also have maybe 2 others in the same age range that might like to join if you have the space for them.

PM me if anyone thinks I could join theirs !

Skype I got and I am in the CET zone.

I would be interested in starting a small scale server with 4-5 players max. I am 23 and I'm looking for mature players, I work during the day, but I'm usually on during the evening and weekend. I want to do kind of a role playing where everybody would build up their own company.

I run the server from my desktop on a 25 down / 10 up connection located in Quebec, Canada (EST -5). The server runs on a core i7-3930k 4.7Ghz and ramdisk 2gb so plenty of space and super fast loading.

[edit Nov. 28, 2012]

i have finally made a server small one or 2 people extra

hamachi is needed

skype is preffered if you want to play and have fun

maybe someone who wants to do HD vids of lets play

my server will be survive only no spawning items or using NEI they will be available but i preffer you do not use them as i have not found out how to disable them >.<

it is a whitelist so request to be added msg here or email [email protected]

thanks :):) i work 2:35pm eastern time us/canada to 12am eastern time us/canada i leave for work about 2pm

need some people who are 21+ and want to play some Tekkit on a private server? I'm willing to take in 3+ members, the more the better. I'm looking for some somewhat to hilariously funny people, as this server will be used for lets plays (youtube). I'm willing to install mods and I already have the server up and running (no lag, 24/7, and hosted by fpsbox)

Message me, I may open a teamspeak or just leave it at skype. Age must be proven.

May have my gf join to add some more youtube audiance to it. All gals and guys are welcome!

You don't have to be 21 just mature and hilarious!

Someone that can host?

I can record, in HD.

I'm 14 years old, I'm from Mexico City (Taco's City :D), my Timezone is UTC -6 with Daylight Saving Time (so actually I'm in UTC -5 I think).

I speak very well english, but obviously I don't know all the words in the language, so sometime I can screw it up.

In my channel (The CharlieBros Channel) I upload let's plays of all kinds in spanish, but I want to do one in english.

I can't do everyday an episode, maybe 1 or 2 per week.

I search 1 or 2 guys, funny and creative.

It's not neccesary known all about tekkit, just the basics.

ill join im not very good with tekkit too

Hi looking for 1-2 people to join us on a small server.

currently only 4 active players but we plan on growing but just opening up the world for the first time.

We have a Teamspeak server for chat, Dynmap is also setup so you can see the worlds progress its whitelisted so PM for details

- Active server time is GMT 17:45 - 11:00 weekdays and pretty much all weekend but these times will change as more people join. (currently just mates and we work during the day so no need to have it up 24/7)

We are online Daily

I am 43 and looking for a nice, lag-free Tekkit home. I have played on many different-sized servers from 4 players all the way up to 150 slot mega public servers (ugh.) I have been playing Minecraft for about a year and Tekkit for about 6 months. I won't bother you with details about my experiences, as I am sure most of you have experienced the heartbreak of lag, annoying kids who are just plain lazy beggars, servers being down for hours on end at the times you want to play, (all the time for me heehee,) and the general unpleasantness that seems to come from the combination of the internet+anonymity.

Someone please take me in! I have built some slightly mind-blowing stuff, enjoy tinkering around, and have a great sense of humor.

I am in the pacific time zone, and due to being unemployed, play pretty much at all hours of the day, especially when I have a project under construction. I don't grief, steal, or any of that other nasty stuff. I can even keep my swearing in check if that's an issue. (I am a former cab driver.)

I am decent at tekkit, and always willing to learn and collaborate if I am playing with non-idiots. (This may sound harsh, but playing Tekkit does require a modicum of intelligence and ability to use critical thinking.) I have been playing online games for, well, since they were invented lol. Someone please take pity on my poor soul and let me join your server!