Downloading to a computer memory server

mrcarfox

Question

4 answers to this question

well the first step is to verify the quantum spin on your CPU BIOS thing. you know, the one that has the data stuff. that one. anyway, once you verify the spin (which should be "up" btw) you need to then make sure that you've configured your hyperflux dynalink with the proper bandwidth so that your computermabob and your memory thing can ascertain the same wavelength.

after that you need to get the other stuff and plug that into that one thing. log on as whatever it should be and make sure that those config files have the settings you need (you know the ones). after that, light your computer on fire and throw it out the window. once you get to this point there's no going back. the next step is to stop being so damn vague.

well the first step is to verify the quantum spin on your CPU BIOS thing. you know, the one that has the data stuff. that one. anyway, once you verify the spin (which should be "up" btw) you need to then make sure that you've configured your hyperflux dynalink with the proper bandwidth so that your computermabob and your memory thing can ascertain the same wavelength.

after that you need to get the other stuff and plug that into that one thing. log on as whatever it should be and make sure that those config files have the settings you need (you know the ones). after that, light your computer on fire and throw it out the window. once you get to this point there's no going back. the next step is to stop being so damn vague.

And you remove those ducks from your computer.

I think OP wants to have the Technic pack install on a NAS (no, not the National Autistic Society, which is the first hit on Google; I mean network-attached storage) device, and play it from there on a client accessing the NAS.

I think it could be doable, but I can't look into it at the moment. Try copy-pasting the installed files to the NAS, then have a shortcut on your client computer pointing to the location on the NAS.