[1.2.9g]Battenburg![PvE][10 slots][Whitelist] - Looking for a small community

Haematite

saying im not whitelisted :c

Sorry, try again now.

Ehm there's no treecap, copper cable and some more stuff... Maybe some mods got corrupted?

IndustrialCraft isn't in this version of Tekkit - there's all the Thermal Expansion stuff instead, like the Pulveriser, which do similar things.

Okay, I forgot tho :/
Didn't play Tekkit for a long time.. Do you know for a good manual on tekkit or something like that?
Which cable is used for transfering electricity? There's no glass fibre cable

Edited by DeRock

Not sure if you still accepting...but here's my format anyway

IGN: AutemSicarius
Reason you want to join: Well, I prefer to play on small servers, considering I could trust people for not grieving and random PvP. And small server usually like to keep the world clean from flying trees, random trenches, random 1x1 tower and such

Server down?

Is the server down????

Sorry, there was some problems with the hosting provider. It should be back up now.

Not sure if you still accepting...but here's my format anyway

IGN: AutemSicarius
Reason you want to join: Well, I prefer to play on small servers, considering I could trust people for not grieving and random PvP. And small server usually like to keep the world clean from flying trees, random trenches, random 1x1 tower and such

Added

IGN: toby2606
Reason you want to join: Although young, I am mature, please do not stereotype me. I want to join because I like small servers where I can do what I want with minimal lag and such.I hate griefing, and aim to make friends here.