[1.2.9g]Battenburg![PvE][10 slots][Whitelist] - Looking for a small community

Haematite

IGN: toby2606
Reason you want to join: Although young, I am mature, please do not stereotype me. I want to join because I like small servers where I can do what I want with minimal lag and such.I hate griefing, and aim to make friends here.

Eh, what the hell - I'll give you a chance! Whitelisted :)

IGN: Burlo420

Reason for joining: bored of SP and cant get my server working would like to play with others. i know how to work most of the mods in tekkit

Thanks

John

Whitelisted!

IGN:-
Reason you want to join: I play from work and would like a small community I can play on.  I prefer small communities as I go afk allot while dealing with customers. Larger servers tend to think I am ignoring people :)

Whitelisted :)

was wondering if my friend can join his ign is william6983 same age as me.

IGN: ianr2000
Reason you want to join: I'm just looking for a good server to get started on tekkit again, and hopefully to have a good time.

When-ever I try to join: Connection Reset

Strange, trying restarting your client - not having issues here

IGN: Aqualizeed
Reason you want to join: Because I want a small server with friendly people to play on. Bigger servers doesnt suit me very well. I'll have a lot of freetime in the afternoons/nights and I don't feel like playing on my own :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: M0DXx (with a zero)
Reason you want to join: I used to play a lot of tekkit a long time ago and I'm now looking to get back into it. Singleplayer is boring and small servers are better because you interact with the whole community more and are generally more significant. I'm looking to have fun and just generally build cool stuff.

If you don't mind answering, where is the server hosted?

IGN: Jake_Sawyer

Reason you want to join: I enjoy small community servers over larger servers because they are usually better run in my opinion, and you can get to know everyone

IGN: M0DXx (with a zero)
Reason you want to join: I used to play a lot of tekkit a long time ago and I'm now looking to get back into it. Singleplayer is boring and small servers are better because you interact with the whole community more and are generally more significant. I'm looking to have fun and just generally build cool stuff.

If you don't mind answering, where is the server hosted?

You've both been whitelisted :) Server is hosted in Paris

IGN: Feldmeijer

Reason you want to join: Recently after a dispute I have been kicked out of a community of which I had been part for more then 3 years. Therefore I am now looking for a new community, and I figured I'd give Tekkit a try. Especially CC looks interesting to me :). I'm also looking for new friends.

IGN: Feldmeijer

Reason you want to join: Recently after a dispute I have been kicked out of a community of which I had been part for more then 3 years. Therefore I am now looking for a new community, and I figured I'd give Tekkit a try. Especially CC looks interesting to me :). I'm also looking for new friends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN: Aqualizeed

Reason you want to join: I want to join this server because of the small community part. I don't want an overpopulated server that gets messy after a couple of days of playing. I want to make new friends and play a game that I love while learning new things and hopefully teaching others something new occationally.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Lickbread & docterwho1255
Reason you want to join:  I wish to join this server with my friend as we want to play in a small community.

We wish to play in this server as we have no alternatives when it comes to availability of white listed servers

as well as the tekkit pack itself.