HD Texture Packs

roboflobobob

Question

This isn't asking for a texture pack for technic... don't worry :D

Can someone please give me instructions how to add any Minecraft texture pack to Tekkit? Above 32x32 as the HD Patcher may be the problem. I'm not entirely sure I put the Patcher into the correct folder so that could be the case. Any help would be much appreciated as whatever I do goes wrong.

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread... I'm never sure and as I thought it applied to all parts of tekkit I thought... launcher

3 answers to this question

• Forum Administrators

This isn't asking for a texture pack for technic... don't worry :D

Can someone please give me instructions how to add any Minecraft texture pack to Tekkit? Above 32x32 as the HD Patcher may be the problem. I'm not entirely sure I put the Patcher into the correct folder so that could be the case. Any help would be much appreciated as whatever I do goes wrong.

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread... I'm never sure and as I thought it applied to all parts of tekkit I thought... launcher

You don't need to do anything at all. Simply put your texture pack in .techniclauncher/technicssp/texturepacks (or /tekkit). If you've done texturepacks for Minecraft before its exactly the same.