[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Pretty good server, Theres some lag spikes here and there but thats mainly because players messing around with stuff, And when theres no-one doing that it has no lag and is a really good. I cant say much about the mods, Because I've only need on for 10 hours, But they seem pretty good, Also the community aren't toxic and are pretty friends, And it doesnt have alot of banned items

9/10

Mega_The_Miner here guys,

I must say, I've tried a lot of servers and this one is honestly not only the most stable but also the one with the most friendly staff and users. I've had a lot of fun so far and I really hope to have some more later. In addition the lack of banned items apart from the glitchy ones is a big plus.

Awesome server good staff CRATES!!! and good players no raiding and generous with money and claim blocks in no way are you forced to donate and easy to get started as everything is supplied to Get set up easy once your playing you cant quit !! :) Overall Great server widely recommended And 10/10 for everything

Ive only played on this server for about 11 in game hours, and have only been with it for like a day, but in my honest opinions, I believe this server is very welcoming. Most of the people are great. The staff actually help. I know all about staff and finding the right staff, from experience. And i think players like Flipper do a great job apon recruiting. Thank you staff for making this a friendly server that everyone can enjoy. The plugins are great. The Devs are Greater. 

I've only been playing on this server for a few weeks, and I'm off to a great start in-game! The server is also nearly lag free, and the staff are polite and always enforce the rules. The economy is also designed quite well and the players are friendly. 

My IGN is zeldafan36143.