[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

For me this is hands down the best server ive been on it is managed great, staff all know what they doing and the owner is friendly and always happy to help if you haven't been on toast craft join now as its the only server that goes well with jam ;). There is loads that I could say like there is rarely like the community is amazing and I would recommend this server to anyone.

Wonderful server! I've only been on for a short time, but i can already see how fantastic it is. My only complaint is being teleported out of people's claims. I do suggest either making it so people can enter (without being able to break things/open things of coruse) or perhaps create some sort of marker. Overall, wonderful place!

Server was updated!

Thank you for all the awesome reviews! 
Much appreciated.

Wonderful server! I've only been on for a short time, but i can already see how fantastic it is. My only complaint is being teleported out of people's claims. I do suggest either making it so people can enter (without being able to break things/open things of coruse) or perhaps create some sort of marker. Overall, wonderful place!

People can enter the claim, just depends on how the owner of the claim configures the claim.
Let the owner do /entrytrust public

This way anyone can enter the claim, but they can't build!

Enjoy your stay at ToastCraft

I've played on this server for a good couple hours, within these couple hours I have met friendly and really helpful staff members as well as the common community! The economy is really great, stable and always growing. These type of servers are hard to come by, most servers only have one of the benefits like I have recounted above but this server has all of them! I strongly recommend playing on this server if your new or an old timey!

This is the first server which I have played on on tekkit legends but I was really into tekkit classic when it was big. So far this server seems to have a very active and helpful community, with a functioning ranking system and an economy. Really hope this server lives up to my expectations and I hope that others will join this great server.