[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

Edited by 1234letsgo

in the hope that you see this rubbertjuh,i managed too mess up my character but condensing a silver sapling but it looked different and i took it out anyway,now that ive done that i cant get in the server because when it loads my character data,it kicks me off because of those glitchy saplings,P.S my IGN is ShizzleTMS 

in the hope that you see this rubbertjuh,i managed too mess up my character but condensing a silver sapling but it looked different and i took it out anyway,now that ive done that i cant get in the server because when it loads my character data,it kicks me off because of those glitchy saplings,P.S my IGN is ShizzleTMS 

Hello Shizzletms, I'm sorry that this happened to you. 
I'll try to patch this bug. I'll probably have to reset your inventory, contact staff in-game for a full refund on your items!

Enjoy your stay on ToastCraft!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update:
We've added new patches in to fix some items that bypassed Grief protection. 
We've also improved performance by fixing some laggy plugins. Bungee is nearly done & we're working on a new custom Ban/Restrict item plugin! 
Can't wait untill it's done.

Cya in-game soon ! 
Play.toastcraft.info

Server is the greatest minceraft/tekkit server I have ever played on. I know this because it is the only server that has made me come back. The Owner is really nice(Looking at you Rubb) and the staff are helpful. Almost no banned items and 99% of issues are solved within 2/3 days of happening, if not later that day.

i was not impressed by this server at first but as you played more you could begin to appreciate the work that has gone in to this server, it has just the right amount of plugins to not feel like vanilla and to also not feel like most big servers, but you can definitely feel that the server is beta, it has some lag issues and once when i went into the shop i wasn't able to buy anything.

overall rating 7/10 

Spectacular server! I've only ever had issues with the occasional lag spike. The fact that this server has such an expansive ranking ladder amazes me! So many servers lack a good ranking system. The staff is very friendly, and so is the whole community! There is a good, strong economy present with the player shops and soon to come admin shop. So far one of the, if not only best Tekkit Legends servers around! Amazing job!

10/10 would strike again!