[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

I have been on this server for around 2 days. This server has some of the greatest staff ive ever seen and the Owner included in this. If there is ever something wrong he will try to fix it instantly. This server is hard but not to hard to survive on. Overall all about this server is great from what ive seen and i hope to see you on! SURVIVE STRONG, LIVE LONG!

I have played on this server for 5 hours and love it. It has plugins to reduce lag, a money system, and custom size claims! I am glad to be part of the server. I also love being able to rankup without paying money. And since I have a lot of spare time, I can acheive these ranks with ease. So in conclusion this server is truley 20 tps, great community, custom claims, and a rankup system. Best of all..... Increadibaly low amounts of banned items. And only for good reason. I hope to meet some new players soon!

I've been to another server and that last one compares nothing to this one. This server has very low banned items! I really enjoy playing on this server and the community it really helpful and awesome to be around. If I had to recommend you a server jump on the this one! You'll never regret it!

I have been playing on toastcraft since 2013, so the server has been around for a while and a lot of the kinks in other servers have been worked out here. staff is also pretty friendly if you don't come in and grief everything. if you are thinking about joining toastcraft do it because it is one of the best servers I have ever played on

Decent Server. Could use some improvement but good overall.

I recommend having someone come in and expand spawn, maybe underground and putting in some public shops. could also use another means of gaining ingame money other than voting and reviews, maybe a mobkilling reward? Also the book should include how to use the protection and other mods.

Overall, I know the server owners and regulators know and understand that the server has room for improvement.

I hope my review helped in some way. 

-neatbean

The community is awesome, Welcoming people as soon as they log in is a little task, but can make someone feel really welcomed. Also, the economy balance on this server is great, there is little to none lag, and the staff are sweet! <3 :D Join Now!  

a963d4bb4f.jpg0aa1084905.jpg

i think this server is AWESOME, the respect from all of the players really make you feel welcomed, and the economy, journey, and efforts are all in just 1 sever <3 :D