[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Great! Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty fun server staff and the community are quite friendly and helpful when matter comes up 

the fact that it also has its own launcher is awesome also only been using it for a little bit but its pretty good

Hello, 

After hours of searching for a tekkit legends server I stumbled upon this server and was very impressed. Unlike normal modded networks, their tekkit legends server seems like a lot of time and effort was put into it. The staff and player base are very helpful and mature. There are a few lag spikes however it is not unplayable. So if you have a moment I definitely recommend you check this server out!

cmyk__