[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Hey, I am kind of new, But I love this server, there are some lag spikes from now and then but I love it and the members, they are always so nice, for example I needed one cactus for my emc table and I came across a player, I said hi and he did to, he asked why I was over there and saved that I was looking for cactus, he said that if I wanted to, I could pay him 1 in game money for one piece, It probably would have taken like 10 minutes to find a piece and I took him up on his offer, the moral is? the people are nice and because of that it saved some precious time. From in game name, Commandero

Edited by Commander0
Forgot to include in game name lol

Got to say this server is hands-down the best server i've ever played on. I've been playing  on this server for about 2 weeks now, I wasn't into MC that much anymore until I found this server, and when I did, I spent probably 2-4 hours on it every day. Spectacular people, great staff, and lots of things to do. My favorite part about the server is that you can earn ranks just by playing, which gives you special perks in-game. 10/10

IGN: BanditCrafts

Hope to see you soon :P

The server tries to bribe reviews by offering 30k in game money for reviewing so many of these reviews are just BS.

The server claims to be in the United States when its actually hosted in Sweden thus causing lag during parts of the day. Now before I joined people must've complained about this cause the admin changed lag in text chat to toast to try to ignore the issue.

Many of the players don't try to help and I find this greatly annoying as someone who hasn't played tekktit in almost 2 years

Finally some of the other players straight up can't handle simple banter.

2/5

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero

Great server , the community is great , there is no lag , staff is online 24/24 7/7, the banned items are close to 0 , not to mention that the community is very friendly,the staff too. I recommend playing on this server, is very fun too!

10/10 for it.

Here is a photo of the spawn, looking great as always!2016_05_30_18_06_57.jpg

Edited by SirZizoo
Forgot to put the link for the image. Sorry :D

been on this server for 2 days,it aint hard and it aint easy,best server ive played by far and ive been around for a loooooooooooooooooong time,highly recommended,great fun and kind staff. 

On 8-11-2015 at 3:40 PM, Rubbertjuh said:

a963d4bb4f.jpg0aa1084905.jpg

been on this server for 2 days,it aint hard and it aint easy,best server ive played by far and ive been around for a loooooooooooooooooong time,highly recommended,great fun and kind staff.