[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

First Server tekkit legends always open and 0 lag , I'm Italian , and even if the server is remote, no lags anything, keep inventory and no chance of griefing , only drawback is the difficulty in esay and not difficult. Always people online and friendly staff

Server is great. it really is a no lag server and is honestly up 24/7

If i had to give it a rating out of 5 stars, I'd give it a 4.75 just because the server resets every so often so it minimizes the chance for lag and even with this i still get "rubber band" effects. great community admins and mods are on regularly.

Edited by jdnole
because, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker.

So far, awesome. No block lag, and server is very active. Lots of people to talk and play with. Finally found a public server that is worth playing on. A+ 100% would reccommend!

10/10 ranking. 

Edited by Eckxecutioner
updated after playing

The server is good but needs improvements to it's economy, if the server's economy is going to improve I recommend you think about doing these.

1. The "no free items" rule needs to have exceptions like for example, low tier items.

2. The "under/overpricing" rule needs to be nerfed extremely. This single rule has made trade and selling items something daring to do, making it very rare to see somebody performing a trade or buying something from another player because if that item is just a bit overpriced or underpriced could mean getting banned. I have seen so many players get banned for this stupid rule. It would be ideal to just set a limited range for how much something can cost depending on the item?

Many of the admins that are on the server don't seem fit for such a important role, for example have seen admin bases with swastikas "offensive to the Jews", I have seen players get banned for some of the stupidest reasons, I have even seen admins just ban somebody on the spot without hearing all witnesses before making a decision!

But besides that the server is good "if you play alone"

This is a nice server everyone in the server is polite and they deal with problems.They also help you by telling you stuff you do not know about. So overall the community is very nice.But there is one bad thing with the server its the mall. You can lag like crazy by going into the mall from all the floating items in the shop but overall the server is great!

Edited by EldynGomez
Wanted to add a con and not just pro's