[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Great server with zero lag. I've been playing for the past three days and have already gotten through a couple of mods. The fellow players I encounter are friendly and courteous, they couldn't be happier to help. All in all this server is one I will frequent for a long time. 

Hands down the best server I have played on, publicly. The lag is nearly nonexistent, and when you do lag it's normally your client, not the server. The staff is friendly and there seems to always be someone around, and even the owner of the server is around to ask questions and have some fun with the players. 40 hours of play time and I don't think I will ever leave!

Great Server! Last time I played was on December and at that time the Server was going strong. I joined back 3 days ago, and to my surprise it was even better then before! Staff tries to be helpful whenever they're available and there is close too no lag! 

On November 8, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Rubbertjuh said:

a963d4bb4f.jpg0aa1084905.jpg

On December 2, 2015 at 3:22 PM, mrviperman096 said:

cool server the first on i been i hope i can be there to help 

p.s i got no lag and my laptop only go 6gb of ram

Great server I've been playing on for a few days and i feel like i met a friendly community

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.