[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Spectacular server you have! i haven't had an issue so far but the lag is concerning and thats about it but besides that everything is great even the community. Staff is super friendly and so is everyone else. everyone is just very helpful and honest. so far one of the best Tekkity Legend servers around, cheerio bois.

lovely server very friendly people no lagg just lots of chill when playing on the server. It really is a good server the mods are good and the people are very friendly so far i havent see a single ***hole and i hope it stays like that. In short just a really good running economy friendly server although i would love to see a place where people can always sell their items. like an adminshop/sellshop

Toastcraft is a very nice server with nice people and helpfull staff. It is a 98% lagfree server (at least for me) although i dont have the best of the best computer. It has a very nice community and a good economy. In short just a very nice server and would recomend to others.

I just started this server and so far it has been great. I do not experience any block lag which can be a big deal breaker when it comes to finding a server. There are barely any banned items, and the items that are banned don't even affect Tekkit's main game. A server like this is really hard to find. Glad I found it. 11/10

Server is the greatest minceraft/tekkit server I have ever played on. I know this because it is the only server that has made me come back. The Owner is really nice(Looking at you Rubb) and the staff are helpful. Almost no banned items and 99% of issues are solved within 2/3 days of happening, if not later that day.

I was giving up on searching a Tekkit Legends server, when I found ToastyNetworks.
I immediately loved it. The community is great and the staff is very professional. Issues will be dealt accordingly, which is perfect!

Thank you for this great server! =P

Best Regards,
shoaradekar (Tekkit Legends)