[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

I'm an old Tekkit player, but new to Tekkit Legends. Toasty is the first server I joined using the Mod pack, but I seem to have chosen wisely! It seems like a good community and a quality set of rules based on some real-world experience. I think I'll stay a while!

I decided to try my hand at tekkit mp for the 1st time after playing vanilla servers for awhile.  I believe I made a good choice with Toasty.  The players are cool and the staff responds to tickets fairly fast.

I think I'll stay here for all my tekkit needs :)

Delgore62

Honestly I think the server is great. I have a few problems (All on my end) Like lag.

Otherwise, I think that a Auction house plugin should be added, because the mall is too laggy for a lot of people, and tends to be very disorganized (Especially for new users a.k.a. Me)

Otherwise I haven't had any issues. Hope to help anyone who wants to join and help sway you to this server!

10/10 (after I got helped) Well, I will have to start out with the bad news. Sometime in July I joined the server website to see why I couldn't login to the server. I wrote I forum post hoping I would get some help. One of the server Administers answered but that wasn't a very helpful answer. I wanted to join this server, so I joined the discord and tried to message a few of the staff members. None of the answered when I asked for help. Then I did the message thing on the forums. Nobody helped me. I quit tekkit after playing another server everyday for months and months. I had to reset my computer so it would work better. Yesterday I decided to play tekkit again and noticed this server was still up. I joined the discord again and asked someone if they could help me. The first person said he didn't know about the Tekkit server and Feed The Beast was more his realm. I asked him if there was anyway I could get help from someone else who played on Tekkit. He said make a report on the server forums. I was back at square one when I first joined the server, so I thought I wasn't going to get any help again. I made the forum post and waited for a bit. Then I messaged the people in the discord general chat saying "Can anyone help me? I tried to join the serer but every time I tried to join I went back to the Technic launcher." Strife currently known as Strike on the server. Helped me out and set my spawn point to a non bugged area. I was able to join the server after that, instantly I started loving the server. I thanks Strike a lot and told him how much I was enjoying the server. This server is a great one guys. I would suggest joining it if you looked at the reviews players did before you joined. I've been playing for 45 minutes so far or somewhere around that time,and I am enjoying this server. All the players and staff members I met are super friendly and nice. I love servers that make me feel welcomed. The players that have been playing for a while are helpful as well.
This is my review thanks for reading, FruitFlavered.

Edited by fruitflavered