Rubbertjuh

toastcraft
[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪Play.toastcraft.info✪

990 posts in this topic

Great Server,Great Staff,and have had a Great time on it.This server is great for new players as well.The map is Huge so everyone can have their own piece of fortune.

This is a great server. It's got no lag and I'm playing on a laptop with 8GB and a laptop intel i5 processor.

Fantastic server! Almost no lag, completely playable, and a very helpful community. This is a fantastic server to join and have fun in!

I`ve played on this server for a few days and i already can say that its one of the best modpack servers. Of course it has some cons, but  i think it`s just my preference and for some other player it could be pros :P

So far i can say that its a great server, i`d rate it 4/5 :)

Ingame name : Sec0nd

Awesome Server By all Means!
The Community is Great and so is the Staff!

There isn't much banned items so you can make a lot of things!
I would definitely suggest this server to anyone wanting to play on a Awesome Server.

Posted (edited)

Awesome server for Australians only have to re log every now or any then but other than that there are troubles. Great people and fun gameplay.

in game name: Necromancer614

Edited by Ghostslayer101

Fantastic server. Stable, regular non disruptive updates and maintenance, professional, helpful and engaged staff, friendly player base and some of the best mod packs available for players who enjoy technology, automation and innovation.

I have tried quite a few servers before this, and Toasty really does it right and does it well. 5/5, highly recommended!

I really liked this server and I think I will play here very very long time ;)

Best tekkit server by far I have ever played on! I have been looking for a good server with a friendly community, and I have found it! Few banned items, and awesome additions like the crates!  There are also many ranks, and you can even win ranks in crates! This server is AMAZING!!! MUST PLAY!!

This Server drew me apart from the others instantly, very low lag, and restarts its self automatically often, saving progress and reducing the lag to nothing. though not to often enough to become annoying in my opinion. Definitely recommend this one.

This server is great for tekkit legends!  i love it now lag really great server