[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

After playing on this server for only a few hours i found myself truly enjoying my time here. There is little to no lag, the moderators are helpful and active, pluss the communety is nice and not toxic. The in-game economy and ranking system is really engaging and encouraging. There are good plugins preventing duplications and fair play without banning items, which is nice. So far i have been enjoying my time here, and i see myself staying on this for a long time to come. 

Ive been playing here for about a day now and I really like how the community is built. The mods are respectful and helpful, which helps to the overall mood of the server. The server is fairly balanced and I think its fun for everybody to play, regardless of how good they are. You dont need to spend really money to get good results. Overall awesome server that I recommend.

Very Great server! It has very few banned items, very friendly staff and a very friendly community. The server has low amounts of lag, a nice ranking system, and is no way pay to win. The rules are strict enough to prevent problems, but there are no rules that are completely useless. Ive had a great time on this server so far, and I intend on playing it much more to come!

IGN: __Tiki

TL;DR AT BOTTOM

The server community is good, lots of fun people to talk to, welcoming community. Server moderation is far below par. Staff thinks it is OK to destroy your base if it's lagging without asking you to fix the problem. This happened to me while I was online, which furthers the problem of no consultation. Staff felt no remorse and offered no apologies or explanations until I blatantly went to them and demanded a response. 

Staff get an ego boost and then think they are a god because they have a [Moderator] tag, they constantly disrespect other players when they ask for help and don't respond to support tickets, they just mark them as [CLOSED] without helping the player (this happened to me, link attached) Ticket. This happened when my base was destroyed for being laggy with no explanation, so I assumed it had been griefed since nobody told me that my base was laggy or to fix my base. (unnoticeable through TPS, only slight FPS lag on my end, which didn't affect anyone else. No one complained the server was laggy, because TPS was fine when I was online, which leads me to believe they wanted to destroy my base just because)

Attached is a conversation between me and a staff member. Red messages are from me, and the green ones are from the staff member. 

Conversation

Clearly, it shows that they don't care about helping their player base, or ensuring that problems are handled responsibly.  

TL;DR  I would NOT recommend this server to anyone. Choose a different server with a responsible moderation team.