[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

For this server being the first server I've been on, its been really good for me. The community is awesome, the staff are awesome and try their hardest to keep the server running smooth. There are little to no banned items so you can still get the full Legends experience.
Rate 8/10

On 11/9/2015 at 2:40 PM, Rubbertjuh said:

Bruh Server Has Like The Friendliest Community Ever! Like Best Server Ive Played On! Ill Be Coming Back Even After My 8 Hours Of Gameplay Ive Already Played :D Thanks For Creating This Great Server!

Bruh Server Has Like The Friendliest Community Ever! Like Best Server Ive Played On! Ill Be Coming Back Even After My 8 Hours Of Gameplay Ive Already Played :D Thanks For Creating This Great Server!

Why did i reply to myown quote xD

Ima retard

I think this server is awesome there are a lot of nice people and great staff this server has very few banned items allowing you to experience tekkit legends very well I love the reaction plug in its always fun to unscramble the words or race to type the words given over all this server is great I rate 5/5

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero. in my own opnion it really is a great tekkit server havent also found any issue with it

This server is one of the best if not the BEST server i have been to,When i had just joined i got me hooked up instantly there is a generous community,good and active staff members its just what i came to expect from ToastCraft.

- iLegitus