[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

One of the best tekkit servers out there, really friendly mods with a really great economy and doesnt have a lot of banned items which makes it an even better experience and also i think the market system really makes it stand out between all the other tekkit servers out there

Great server, dedicated mods, helpful community, been on the server for a day and its already the best tekkit server out there. I would recommend this server to anyone who is playing tekkit legends and needs a fun server to embark on their adventures. By the way no lag! there's animals! there's an actual involvement of the players! Overall, excellent server 10/10. - Peanxt

One of the best servers i have ever played on and i have played on alot of servers, Great community, Lagfree server just love it. and im not lagging even tho my computer isnt the best so huge Thumbs up on the server! love the voting system and how it's almost an arcade :)

Hi-there!-I-Just-started-playing-on-here-today,-been-having-a-lot-of-fun-already.-I-bet-you-wonder-why-there-are-only-"-'s"-instead-of-spaces,-my-keyboard-does-not-have-a-spacebar,-it-is-either-this-or-I-press-tab-after-every-word-and-backspace-until-there-is-a-space-left.-that-takes-too-long.-Anyways-I-love-this-server-so-far-and-cant-wait-to-keep-playing!!

IGN: Maidl

Overall Review: 

Out of all the servers I've been on, I have noticed that this one server is one of the most creative and has the most content to keep their players interested in the game. They have many custom plugins as well as an amazing community.

I would most likely recommend this to all my friends and will continue playing on this server for a while.

I would like to thank you all for the kind reviews. We're reading them daily, it keeps us going.
We're constantly working on improving your experience, many of you have requested some sort of Admin Shop or more advanced Player Shops, that's why we're planning on introducing this in the very near future. 
Many of you also requested that we did something on the ugly holes in the main world, that's why we are setting up a Quarry server! 
We've also gotten a lot of requests for some sort of PvP on our server, we are however, a PvE Survival server. We don't want to change that, that's why we are launching our Tekkit Legends - KitPVP/SoupPVP server as an extension on your Survival Experience on the 9nd of May
We've got more surprises for you on the 9nd of May, we're launching our custom Company plugin. This will allow you to set up your own company, add managers and employees, claim company ground and rule with your company over ToastyNetworks. I'm sure you all will like this wonderful update!  We've worked hard on this.

A quick log of what we've updated/changed in the past few days/weeks:
- AFK Server
- Crates 
- Donation ranks now have crate kits
- New Kits for donators
- New portal for the website
- New vote links/websites
- Better DDoS protection / Security on the server
- New hardware (Less lagg!)
- Updated/Fixed some broken modded items

Hop on now and experience Tekkit Legends to its fullest on ToastyNetworks

IP: play.toastcraft.info

Edited by Rubbertjuh

Really great server, always played older versions of tekkit and this was my first server for tekkit legends. The staff is very kind and can answer all your questions. I do highly recommend this server for beginners but also for advanced players this server is perfect. 

Greetz,

Mikarov

I must say, at first glance its like any other tekkit server you can find out there but if you stick around a little while you start to see how truly special this place is. The people on the Server are friendly and respectful. Another thing, this server is unique in that it actually provides incentive to keep the economy going. It brought a new feel to the use of economy, most places have them set but don't really use them. The overall experience is enjoyable and I would recommend it to any and all players. See you on the server guys.. My ign is Suavecito, I hope to see some fresh faces around. :))

Edited by Suave

One of the best servers for just enjoying and playing with a such a good community. the staff are very friendly and very helpful and everyone is very kind. 

This server is very good if you want to play around with friends whilst having a challenge. i would definatly recommend to anyone looking for a server

I believe that this server is really great,  it makes the modpack a lot more fun, that and the staff do a great job of making sure the server stays stable :for example, I saw an admin named Flippers tempban a person for trying to sell high priced solar panels for a dirt cheap rate which can impact the economy hugely. That plus the staff and the community is really nice. Last but not least I love the voting and crate system, its something to look forward to when going to vote. In conclusion, love the server, few if any flaws with it.