[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

This server is undoubtedly the best server I have been on. the community is great. everyone is kind and very helpful. this server is very fun and includes a lot of mods which helps you develop how you play minecraft. I can play with my friends on here and i have made more friends as well. 

I would definitely recommend this server to anyone. I would rate this server 11/10 if possible. 

CraftBattleKekk

I haven't been on the server for not to long only a couple hours and I am loving the server. So far I have been very successful with my factory and everything is all good. If you need help the staff are amazing and answer any questions you have.

Played on the server for a few days... From what I see is this: People are mostly nice to each other, admins and mods are friendly and will help with your issues. There is nearly no lag at all most of the time and anti-grief works really well as well as PvP protection. Overall the server is great and fun to play at! :3

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero.

This server is awesome! What a great community I found, its like a family playing here with all the support the players and staff offer. I recommend anyone looking for a new server to play come here and make your self at home.