[1.1.1]✪ToastyNetworks✪[Survival][GriefPrevention][Close to zero banned items!][Patched Items]✪play.toastynetworks.net

Rubbertjuh

Yes, along with all the other comments, I love this server. I played for an hour straight as soon as I started and had fun the whole way to the point where I played until I had to go to sleep. The community is friendly and the server seems to be very well run and open to the community. Love it!

I have to say, the Toasty Network has some of the most dedicated leadership and staff that I have ever seen. The amount of time and effort they put into their servers to ensure the satisfaction of the players and the smooth, lag free gameplay is amazing. Good community, great staff, the best owner/admins. You can find me on the sky factory 3 server, IGN: Rickys 

Edited by Rickys

Awesome server, brilliant economy and friendly players. Never saw anything as good as this server! The staff on TC are best i've seen. Always willing to help players out so their experience is more enjoyable. Btw there is little to no lag on toast craft. Banned items are close to zero. Greatest server ever