Server crashes on startup with: java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop

I am currently trying to setup a Tekkit Legends server on Raspberry Pi 2; the problem is that the server crashes on startup with a "java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop".

I've uploaded the server log and the crash log, I hope you guys can figure out what's wrong.

PS: The Pi doesn't have problems like these with Tekkit and Tekkit Lite, so I don't think its that.

logs.zip

EDIT: I have deleted the BluePower mod and the server starts fine now on the Pi. Strange thing is: the mod doesn't produce the problem my normal PC... any ideas?

EDIT2: I've decompiled the corresponding .class file and according to this:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.bluepowermod.part.PartInfo.<init>(PartInfo.java:51) ~[PartInfo.class:?]
	at com.bluepowermod.part.PartManager.registerPart(PartManager.java:75) ~[PartManager.class:?]
	at com.bluepowermod.part.PartManager.registerParts(PartManager.java:129) ~[PartManager.class:?]
	at com.bluepowermod.BluePower.init(BluePower.java:98) ~[BluePower.class:?]

...the following line of code is throwing the "java.lang.NullPointerException":

this.type = this.example.getType();

Could this be related to the Java version installed on my Pi?

EDIT2: I FOUND THE PROBLEM AND THE FIX:

Bluepower is using methods from the java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment and/or java.awt.Toolkit classes, these require a system with a graphical environment (gui), like x11 under unix-systems. Since I am not running the Pi with a GUI, it crashed due to that.

However, theres an easys fix: I simply needed to add "-Djava.awt.headless=true"(the link shows the Oracle documentation about that) to my launch.sh; this tells java that it is running in an environment without a GUI, sound, keyboard, mouse, etc. and resolves the problem internally.

Edited by OberProGamerY