Error getting the 2.1 update

Digitalbl00d

Question

Well I was running a 2.0 server and opened my launcher,and it did an update,I couldnt connect to my server,so I thought,ah this is the 2.1 they were talking about.so I update my server to 2.1 after having some solved issue,then each time I was trying to log in,it was saying that I didnt have forge installed,so I then decided to look info the forum.I updated to java 7u3 lastest JRE version.Then went in my laucnher option to get the latest build (2.1) But HERE is the problem, It does some random Download Failed (and my conexion is good) I went to delete my Tekkit folder in the techniclauncher directory ,and it failed at random file download.And I need to press log in each time to restart the downloading process,where it fail at another file....

4 answers to this question

Launcher_dlfailed.png

I did this

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,3121.0.html

I downloaded the latest Java JRE version.

I did try to delete the launcher file and redownloading them.

This happen each time.I had no such problem before using 2.0 Recommended build.

At the moment as we speak my friend is sending me his .techniclauncher folder so I can test 2.1.1 server with a 2.1 Tekkit client.

I will attempt to translate.

"I was running a Tekkit 2.0 server and I opened my Technic Launcher. It did an update and I couldn't connect to my server, so I thought to myself, "Ah, this is the 2.1 update they were talking about." So, I upgraded my server to 2.1 after having some issue solved, but every time I tried to log in it said I didn't have forge installed. At this point I decided to look through the forums for information. I updated to Java 7u3 (the latest JRE version). I then went into my launcher options to get the latest build, 2.1.

Here is the problem. Whenever I try to download the update, it tells me "download failed" (even though my connection is good). I went to delete my tekkit folder in the .techniclauncher directory, and it again told me the download had failed. Every time I try to log in it restarts the downloading process, where it fails at a different file."

Is this correct?