[1.1.1]LegendaryGaming[PvE][24 slot]

To compliment our economy plugins, we have just added a new feature, auctioning. You can now sell all of your stuff at any price to other players. Since this plugin dosen't normally support mods, we are manually adding all items into the auction house. This means while it is possible to auction every item, sometimes the item will be shown as unknown. If this happens, contact an moderator so we can add this item to the list

This server is shit, I put 14 + hours on this server and got banned for moving a friends stuff to my base because I thought he was working with us. Also there is good server but the owner and his friends are assholes. I am so done this faggot Frodo he can go suck on his moms blue waffle. Frodo this is strait to you, Me and _Vans_ were working with Logan and James said that Logan said he was moving in with us. So maybe next time you should mute people on discord and listen queer bait.

BTW if your server gets hacked, it was me bitch

Hi,

The reason you were banned has been explained and your ban shall not be removed. For your information we got complaints of griefing from another player and after investigating we found you had ransacked his place. If you want to make this public, fine but please ensure that you have all the facts first.

Thanks, Froddo

This server is shit, I put 14 + hours on this server and got banned for moving a friends stuff to my base because I thought he was working with us. Also there is good server but the owner and his friends are assholes. I am so done this faggot Frodo he can go suck on his moms blue waffle. Frodo this is strait to you, Me and _Vans_ were working with Logan and James said that Logan said he was moving in with us. So maybe next time you should mute people on discord and listen queer bait.

Wow, if you are not good enough to hold your own and to take responsibility for crap you did, then all the more reason to ban. Logs do not lie, players lie. You got busted fair and square and so did your little buddy that was with you, so take your rants and move on.

Hi,

The reason you were banned has been explained and your ban shall not be removed. For your information we got complaints of griefing from another player and after investigating we found you had ransacked his place. If you want to make this public, fine but please ensure that you have all the facts first.

Thanks, Froddo

I understand but if you read me and James thought we he was moving into our base, also could you please give me the discord link so we can talk about it

We have just had an economy overhaul and unlinked emc values from it by removing the admin shop. Money is now earned by jobs in game. This also means that we have done a global reset on all balances to compensate

We have just had an economy overhaul and unlinked emc values from it by removing the admin shop. Money is now earned by jobs in game. This also means that we have done a global reset on all balances to compensate

• Moderators

So maybe next time you should mute people on discord and listen queer bait.

I understand but if you read me and James thought we he was moving into our base, also could you please give me the discord link so we can talk about it

+1 great opening lines and recovery. you should be a politician

or perhaps you already are?