[1.1.1 McAfterdark Tekkit Legends] [PVE] [60] [Whitelist] [Mods Added to Tekkit Legends]

Hey everyone, my name is Nasu. I actually own a server tray and have been hosting a few minecraft servers on the system. I have a Tekkit Legends server running open to anyone who wants to join and actually wishes to play. I like to play myself, however I do not mind helping if you need to know anything. The server is open 24/7 I do not have any restrictions aside from play the game maturely. Hope to play with some of you. I don't have an age limit this time.  

~~ UPDATE ~~

Just so you all know I have added a few things to the server to make it interesting. I have a zip file included within is the additional mods. It is really easy to install as long as you have the right version of Tekkit Legends. There is a README included. I will give you the additional mods once you contact me.

~~ LIST OF ADDED MODS ~~~

Applied Energistics

EnderIO

JourneyMap (Far better than MapWriter)

Mantle

Mekanism

MekanismGenerator

MekanismTools

TConstruct

ThermalDynamics

ThermalExpansion

ThermalFoundation

ThermalSmeltery

All these are included in the zip file I have.  Again I will only pass them out once I have been contacted. My Skype is Nasutheredwolf. Feel free to add me. 

Put a message below and I will reply when I see it.

IGN

Name

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft?

Anything you don't know about tekkit legends?

Thanks a ton everyone and I look forward to replies.

Edited by NasuTheRedWolf
Redid my post.

IGN : CDXHunter

Time Zone : EST (US and Canada)

Name : I'll tell you personally

Why do I want to play? I've been playing minecraft for a good 3 years and I'm still very active on servers and such. I took a long break from modded but I'm looking to start playing modded again just for the fun of it,

IGN: KittensLoveSoup

AGE  19, 

Time Zone I'm a twit.. uh Florida. not sure what zone that is xD

Name: Kris, or Kristen. (i is Male Fur)

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft?   I am very creative and have been told so many times in mostly vanilla servers, i love mods just because it makes building so much more fun but i dislike creative.. I'm weird lol . anyway iv had access to a friends minecraft for maybe 3 years but recently i was able to get my own account which is awesome. had an all furry server but there were only maybe 5 people on the actual server at random times, my Skype is deathrising2 also and i will get back so much faster on there. id love to get to know this pack, iv only played normal tekkit and stuck with the magical side.  be cool to join you and play so let me know!

IGN: _coolness_

AGE: Very mature 12. Sorry if I seem young. Deal with it xD.

Time Zone: AKST (alaska)

Name: Carson

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I get really bored of modpacks on my own> I want some people to play with, but not a giant server where it is super crazy.

IGN: Golden_Fires

Time Zone: MST (Im in AZ, so no time change)

Name: Justin

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I want to play because i was always a Play-it-with-friends kind of guy, due to a server crash and then some friend issues. I can no longer play with them. I like contained modpackt (No 100+ active servers) and I like it when i can see it progressing. I hate it when i start a building and i get off and then a city is done the next morning...

IGN: porridge_oats

Time Zone: GMT

Name: Tom

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft?: I really want to play with a small group of people on a server. I don't like playing on large servers because they tend to having really restricting plugins on. I also enjoy playing this modpack due to the nostalgia it gives me, since I last played it a few years ago.

IGN - Periapse

AGE - 16

Time Zone - AEDT (+11:00)

Name - Nick

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? - I used to play Tekkit back in the old days when it was just Tekkit and Technic. I only found myself having fun on small and community-orientated servers with few plugins that emphasised the use of the game itself, rather than a bunch of fancy-pants plugins that, in my opinion, ruined it completely. This server seems like a place where I can enjoy myself and get to make new friends. 

IGN- waterfroggy

AGE- 14

Time Zone- PST (-8:00)

Name- water (not prefered), Froggy, Ryan

Why i want to play? I like playing minecraft, though a lot of the time my friends mess up and end up getting out entire place detroyed. I find this to be great cause i get to contribute to fresh faces in a hopefully great enviroment. I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 (I have no idea what year, 2011, 2012?)

Finn_DarkClaw

Time zone: Central

Name: Zane

Why I want to play? To be quite frank, Ive been playing minecraft since alpha, and been playing modpacks for quite some time, I honestly do not know when exactly I began modded though. Aside from that, I enjoy nice and friendly people, who love to Mine and Craft, in that order! You seem like a swell person, and I enjoy meeting new friends, and playing minecraft too! So in your looking for a friend to play minecraft, please consider me! I may or may not be awesome enough, but thats for you to judge, so I egerly await your response! :D

IGN: Oil_Spill

AGE 18

Time Zone Mountain standard

Name Calvin

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? Tekkit was one of my favorite things to play with my friends a while ago and now that tekkit legends is out i want to find a group of friends to play again , i love all the mods tekkit has and it would be fun to play on a private server. 

IGN: NoPantsRomance

Name Jacob

Central Time Zone

i used to run tekkit classic servers and really want to get into the reworks this pack has to offer with a group of people who also have the same goal. i have always wanted a group to play modded minecraft with and this seems like a really fun idea and i would love to be a part of it

IGN: StarBobs

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Name: Judd

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? : I've been playing minecraft since Alpha, and it has to be one of my favorite sandbox games. I got into modpacks after regular minecraft got a bit boring, but I haven't been able to find some people to just regularly play with. I know tekkit legends basically off by heart, since Tekkit Classic, and I think I could work together with some people on the server to do great things. I'd love to start playing with some people, getting to know them, and just having a great time.

IGN: TheRealThed

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Name: Brenton

Why I want to play? I used to play Minecraft all the time and I have not played in a while because I have had no one to play with. But me and my friends have been looking to play tekkit together and what better way then to meet amazing new people and have a blast playing tekkit legends. I feel like this would be my chance to get back into a game that I love so much. 

Why I like Minecraft? I have had Minecraft since the beginning of the beta and there is just something about being able to create whatever you want and to be able to make an idea in your mind come to realization in a game.

Thank You

IGN minetreker

AGE 15 (going 16 in may)

Time Zone GMT (England)

Name Josh

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I want to play because when ever i play a big server their is no space for buildings and people just kill you. I like minecraft because its just fun and you can do loads in the game

Look forward to your reply and i hope i am excepted. (If i have spelt anything wrong it is because im dyslexic)

IGN: blaithnaid

AGE: 13 (I'm mature for my age, thus I have only a few friends)

Time Zone: Dublin (Ireland)

Name: I'd rather not say that on a public forum. Maybe if I get on the server.

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I've played Minecraft for about 3-4 years now and it's never gotten old for me. I've had off periods, but I've never fully stopped playing. I've recently come out of a period when I played it less than normal and seen as I was in a couple of SMP servers and got into the niche feeling of a small server where you knew everyone else who came on. Unfortunately I've kinda got out of the loop of the servers I used to go on and so I'd like to join a new server. googled "Tekkit Legends Server" as I wanted to try Tekkit and I knew that Tekkit Legends had just come out, and found this forum post.

I eagerly await your reply :3

By the way, I wouldn't be skyping in general, just incase you needed to know.

IGN: InternetsBlazikn

Time Zone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Name: Max (Though call me Blaze)

Why you want to play? Why you like minecraft? I've been into minecraft for nearly 4-5 years now. (Around Beta 1.6) and it's never gotten old. I was into Tekkit a few years ago but lost interest and just now started to get back into it by watching Yogscast. I figured i'd try some servers since when it comes to minecraft i prefer multiplayer than Singleplayer. So yeah, i'm just looking for a good tekkit server with a hopefully good community.

I await for your reply.

Edited by The Internets Blaziken
edited wording.

IGN: revx_universe

Time Zone: mountain time

Name: dalas

Why you want to play? i have been looking for a minecraft server to play on and havent found any good hopeing this one will be good

Why you like Minecraft? it has a great community and the modded community is always active (not very lately ive noticed)

Other notes: i am always on if its fun; i do own a server so u can ask me for help if u have a question. its not very popular its more of a friends to local based server so nothign special.

IGN: ovidiol

Time Zone: gmt

Name: Harvey

Why you want to play? I'm bored and have been looking for people to play with for a while

Why you like Minecraft? I have liked it since 1.4 and am a loyal fan but have slowed down my play recently due to lack of people who would play and school work.

IGN: duckherder

Time Zone: EST

Name: Usually go by duck or screamer

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I love small servers w/o tons of fancy plugins and people who are never on. I've played Minecraft since the early stages of beta lol I like Minecraft on it's own because it's quite fun to build and explore w/ friends. Tekkit has always had a special place in my heart though because Industrial Craft was my first mod and it really got me into the whole tech side of things. I rarely mess around with the magic stuff but I'd love to join :) 

I and my Friend want Play on this Server because we love to Play with other Players and we love Tekkit Legends

IGN: SgtHawk and SgtYolo01

Time Zone: Germany

Name: SgtHawk and SgtYolo01#

I hope we can Play on this Server it will be very cool:

I would like to play on this server because you don't get many servers with people who just want to play and nothing else.

IGN: SWJN5

Time Zone: GMT

Name: Stephen

I hope we can have a bit of banter and just have fun.