[1.1.1 McAfterdark Tekkit Legends] [PVE] [60] [Whitelist] [Mods Added to Tekkit Legends]

IGN Elitecreeper132

AGE13

Time Zone EST (Canada)

Name Kai Wight

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I like minecraft becuase i think it helps kids learn about usful thingts and its realy fun I want to play becuase i was looking for a server toi start playing on and start somthing without being called names and other things and if you need staff i can be a Chatmod,Admin Or mod

Edited by Elitecreeper132

IGN: snaresticks

Time Zone: MST, UTC/GMT -7 hours

Name: Liz

Why you want to play? Why you like Minecraft? I'm in need of a couple of friends and this would be a great opportunity to meet new people and have fun :D. I like playing Minecraft because it let's you do anything, whether that's building amazing contraptions, letting your creative self go, or really just screwing around, you can do all that, and I love that about Minecraft.

IGN - cupt

AGE - 15

Time Zone - uk .... dont know what time zone that would be classed as

Name - Alistair

I have always wanted to play this modpack and with my new pc i can... so i would like to play with friend? I like minecraft because of the experience i get from playing with others... also ive been playingg since alpha?

IGN jackson2143                     (No capitals)

Time Zone: Western Australian, I'm not really sure what the timezones name is sorry :(

Name: Jackson 

Why you want to play? I want to find a fun community Tekkit Legends server :)

Why you like Minecraft? I like the challange in playing new modpacks and the fun of creating new machines and creations! :D

Edited by jackson2143
I forgot to be specific about what part of australia

IGN: Nuclear_Burrito

Age: 16 (I can act anywhere between 11 and 20 if necessary)

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (East Coast U.S.)

Name: Andy

Why do I want to play? Because I really loved Tekkit classic, and now that Tekkit Legends is out, I want to get back into the whole make-dark-matter-from-cobblestone-and/or-sunlight, fly-around-nearly-invincible-with-a-nanosaber fun, and I thought it would be more fun to play on a server than just a single-player world. This server, with a smaller population, no item bans of which I am aware, and the no "people who are jerks and pay to troll around" mentality, seemed like an ideal server.

Why do I like Minecraft? In terms of vanilla, because I have the opportunity to build various things and the play style is just something at which I can be good without having to be ultra-competitive. It also has a large modding community, which has produced some really great mods that have made the game much more fun (computers and lasers? I'm in!)

IGN: Niksu13

Time Zone: CET

Name: Niko

Why do you want to play? Why do you like Minecraft?

Well, i want to play because i'm looking for a small server to have fun and to make new friends. I don't really like big servers with hundreds of slots because they don't pay attention to the players needs as well. And i like Minecraft because in the game world, i can explore, build awesome houses and structures and machines, which i would never be able to do in real life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

you added mods to this server. This is not a Tekkit Legends server if users have to add mods individually. It should've been a simple "click on the launcher and play!" and not "download this zip and add these mods".

You will want the Platform Custom Server Zone for this topic.

Moved