[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

Edited by Justintime3371

I'm still new to the server however I have found that everything is very well set up and the community is very friendly. Not a single person has been rude to me in any way and some have gone out of their way to help me as I have not played this mod pack in over a year. This server is reminding me of how great the mod is and I appreciate that. My name in game is Chucky1018. 

hello staff and members and people waiting to see if this is the right server for you, well this is going to be my opinion on the server. This server is pretty good, it has an awesome team of staff, there is no lag for me because it has clear lag plugin, and it gives you a heads up before the clearing of items found on the ground, personally i play on the attack of the b-team and i would say honestly this one of the best attack of the b-team servers. I do also wish that you could duel with your friends and also i think it the server needs to fix the block break problem.

ING: Cool__Connor

Edited by Cool__Connor

This server has been great to me. Ive been staffing for a good 6 or 5 months and it couldnt be better. The server runs great. never had any lag issues other then when my internet is bad, and my fellow staff member's are also very helpful. So if your looking for a great B-Team server then Endercraft is where u need to go. See you there! :D

I Have Played Many Attack Of The B-Team Servers But Never Have I Once Played On One Quiet Like EnderCraft. EnderCraft Is A Dedicated Server That Isn't Going To Shut Down And Erase All Of Your Stuff. The Server Has Some Lag And Crashes But The Staff Team Is Working On Fixing That. It Also Has A Great Community Of People, And A Very Good Staff Team. 

I was suggested this server by someone I kinda-knew and so far everything has been great, nice staff, people are kinda quiet but whatev ^.^, however I don't like the fact that I can stab the people I don't like with a knife and use their blood as a drink in a golden challis. Anyways the server is awesome, I don't play B-Team but after being on here I definately will continue

IGN - roboticsrock (I was promised free vote tokens)

I decided to pick the server at random, and so far, haven't been disappointed. Only thing I'd suggest is an optional PvP aspect, such as a /PvP command that'd toggle you in, add a [PvP] pre-fix to your name in chat, and allow you to interact/battle with others with the command toggled. Items would be retained upon death, no graves, but it'd just allow fun mock battles.

Ign - Schadenfreud_

Edited by Schadenfreud_

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12b

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12b

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

decent server fo;ks

There is only one word to describe this sever and that is  "faultless" and this is due to many reasons. Firstly, this sever has a community that I have never seen on any other Minecraft server and this is because if you ask a question or are stuck with something people will help you within seconds even if they have to teleport over to you in order to help. secondly, as people have said the sever has no block lag at all (the only block lag is due to my slow Wi-Fi) so this means that you don't have to wait 5 seconds before you can pick up a block that you have just broken. Finally, this sever has little in the way of restrictions with only a few mods banned but this is only to stop things such as lag and other bad things.

clapping_pony_icon___princess_celestia_b Keep up the good work :)(IGN: benwilton1)

Edited by benwilton1

This Server is soooo totally amazing. ive been playing for a while now, i loveeeee how that this server doesnt have to much banned! it makes me sooo very happy that this server actually takes care of the lag but the players as well. this server is definitely a 10/10! As well an amazing thing such as No lag! :D its insanely nice not to lag anymore! a server for me and for anyone else that loves to play with others with no lag :D 

10/10 best server :D (IGN: GrizzlyLumbrJack)