[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I am new to the B-Team mod pack but I am having a good time learning and everyone on the server is kind and helpful, there is little lag and a balanced game with some banned items.  I recommend this server to anyone trying the B-Team mod pack for the first time

IGN:spyroll 

Ign:   Horizo

Rerular/status

Your server i find is a lot more fun then other attack of the b team server i dont know why.. I love this cummunity and i made a lot of friends. I hope this server lasts for ever. One tip i give you is not to bane the Mystic branch in Witchery because a lot of people will leave ur server.  I love this server  and im so happy to have grown so much and i make more progress on this server then in other servers.

Love this server have been playing for years, great staff and easy to use commands. Just one issue... server restarts. I know you are just trying to prevent lag, but it was really *RRRGGGGGHH* to me when me and my friend put hours into making a base and getting resources, and then to see it gone! Please find a way to stop these server restarts quick! Thank you!

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 2:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

This server is amazing I have only been on 2 days and I love it I love modded minecraft and the plugins fit just perfect. ign-spurlock56

Edited by spurlock56

Pretty great server although I recommend adding some way to possibly remove bases that have been inactive for over a month. For more time in-between wipes you know. Otherwise the community is pretty helpful and not many restrictions. Pretty fun. IGN BloodyShaneX