[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I love this server, the community is amazing. The mods are nice and i love chatting with people. This server i think is unique because of the mall system, and the voting system. These are only some of the reasons i love this server so much.

IGN is zaphrus

I have been playing for a while and I honestly really like the server but I feel like the server is missing out on quite a few things that would make the server a lot better such as a sell shop to earn money and a bigger shop. Maybe like enchantment table in spawn. I have a few good ideas that would help but otherwise a great server to be on. Everyone helps people  out and are really nice

This is a great server but I have a few complaints. I like how you can swear a little and you wont get insta kicked like usual. The staff is laid back and the server is pretty chill. However, i don't like how there is no /back command and how when I ask for help, the staff usually ignores me. It also kinda sucks that /tpa costs money. Overall I would rate this server 8.5/10.

IGN: vernthefern