love the forum

Mageleon3860

It's cute, seeing you fight over your little empires-things. As long as you don't come near my blobful magnificence, I'll let you live. Also Adler, send me some lions, 'kay? I'm hungry some.

Bring it on i'll do it whilst sleeping

I think it would be pretty hilarious if you got banned on the post you made to tell us how much you love us... Anyway, you should probably read the rules before restarting to post.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cute, seeing you fight over your little empires-things. As long as you don't come near my blobful magnificence, I'll let you live. Also Adler, send me some lions, 'kay? I'm hungry some.

I think it would be pretty hilarious if you got banned on the post you made to tell us how much you love us... Anyway, you should probably read the rules before restarting to post.

So i could get banned from saying i love the forums :o nothing is bad about the post i have just made.

So i could get banned from saying i love the forums :o nothing is bad about the post i have just made.

Oh, sharing your love is alright, and even supported here, don't worry about that. But memes, like "challenge accepted" are frowned upon, and can get you a warning. Just putting that out there so you don't end up having yourself kellered or such. :P

Oh, sharing your love is alright, and even supported here, don't worry about that. But memes, like "challenge accepted" are frowned upon, and can get you a warning. Just putting that out there so you don't end up having yourself kellered or such. :P

Yea i just read that :'( i've deleted it because its not really necessary anyway

• Moderators

My name is not Adler. An Adler is a plant. It says Adlersch for a reason.

But... but.... it's so easy to say Adler..

Peeple have hard enough to spell as it is. Spelling Aldlersh Adlercsh aww... it is so difficult!