love the forum

Mageleon3860

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all things undead (Reasonable vampires excluded), so no zombies. And bugs are gross, so no cockroaches.

Plus, you and I are playing pong via our personality uploads on to the world mainframe! ;)

Sorry folks, one personal slave at a time - plus when I die, if I haven't perfected cloning I'll have my personality and intellect downloaded into my giant evil supercomputer - try anything and it's nuclear armageddon while my computer self plays pong versus Jorcer's downloaded personality.

EDIT: The above statement, in a related note, is the whole reason this thread derailed so badly.

...Damn it, how did you know? Was it the lazer attached to my paddle or the single pixle width of yours?

Your mom seems to like my single pixel width!! Please, I watch you sitting in the subway Kellering folks every day. Even as a computer you couldn't stop. It's something we'll need in case someone else steals my idea of computerizing us.

Your mom seems to like my single pixel width!! Please, I watch you sitting in the subway Kellering folks every day. Even as a computer you couldn't stop. It's something we'll need in case someone else steals my idea of computerizing us.

Good point, together no can stand in our way.

• Moderators

Screams from a nuclear war?

Nuclear war = boom and silence. Nobody's left undisintegrated to scream. :P

The hills have eyes?

It's like texas chainsaw massacre debate all over again. IT MUST BE BAsED ON tRUE eVENTs 'cUZ wHY WUD amERICAN hORRor MovIES teLL LieS??