Tekkit Legends Server Join Crash!

ryansavage

I am running my Tekkit Legends game client with 2.5GB of allocated memory. I can play in Single Player perfectly fine, no issues as of yet. But when I run my own server with the official server client and try to join it, everything runs well for about three seconds and then immediate game client crash. This is what I can grab from the server client after I crashed. 
[12:08:19 INFO]: ryansavage[/127.0.0.1:50682] logged in with entity id 364 at (-214.5378402471928, 74.0, 232.47819916572595)
[12:08:19 INFO]: ryansavage joined the game
[12:08:22 INFO]: ryansavage has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]
[12:08:25 INFO]: ryansavage lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[12:08:25 INFO]: ryansavage left the game

I cannot find any crash logs in the Tekkit Legends Logs folder so this is all thats there.

• 4 weeks later...

I am running my Tekkit Legends game client with 2.5GB of allocated memory. I can play in Single Player perfectly fine, no issues as of yet. But when I run my own server with the official server client and try to join it, everything runs well for about three seconds and then immediate game client crash. This is what I can grab from the server client after I crashed. 
[12:08:19 INFO]: ryansavage[/127.0.0.1:50682] logged in with entity id 364 at (-214.5378402471928, 74.0, 232.47819916572595)
[12:08:19 INFO]: ryansavage joined the game
[12:08:22 INFO]: ryansavage has just earned the achievement [Taking Inventory]
[12:08:25 INFO]: ryansavage lost connection: TranslatableComponent{key='disconnect.genericReason', args=[Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host], siblings=[], style=Style{hasParent=false, color=null, bold=null, italic=null, underlined=null, obfuscated=null, clickEvent=null, hoverEvent=null}}
[12:08:25 INFO]: ryansavage left the game

I cannot find any crash logs in the Tekkit Legends Logs folder so this is all thats there.

You might not have any crash logs... But there is always the giant files where everyone gets lost called normal logs.... xD. Try to log in, AFTER that copy the fml-server-latest.log in your logs folder to pastebin. Paste the link from pastebin here and I'll investigate