Add the Aether

Tradl3s

on topic with the post, and pretending that I had any reason to take this thread seriously, I think that adding the aether would be a bad idea. the aether has nothing to do with the other mods and you basically have to go into the aether with nothing and start anew, because overworld tools are pieces of junk in the aether. go ahead and install it yourself, but don't try to make everyone else add another minecraft to minecraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Gah just because it says 4chan doesn't necessarily mean it's dark & twisted! You guys & you're stereotyping. Unless you didn't click for other reasons.

If you want a text description, it was a character off Lost with...

I don't know how to explain it. A silly face bascilly. Only his face nothing else.

Gah just because it says 4chan doesn't necessarily mean it's dark & twisted! You guys & you're stereotyping. Unless you didn't click for other reasons.

If you want a text description, it was a character off Lost with...

I don't know how to explain it. A silly face bascilly. Only his face nothing else.

I make a point not to click random links without knowing what it is. Especially when it has anything to do with 4chan.

• 4 weeks later...