technic launcher "has stopped working"

OG Chubs

Question

Launcher Version: Latest obviously.

Operating System: windows Vista Home premium

Java Version: 1.7.0_07

Antivirus Program: None.

Description of Problem:

When i try to open the .exe file, it says "technic launcher has stopped working" and the description reads: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Error Messages:

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT c117c2ae --------

Generated 9/29/12 7:39 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5

Java: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Intel Cantiga version 2.0.0 - Build 7.15.10.1637, Intel

java.lang.NullPointerException

at java.util.Hashtable.put(Unknown Source)

at forge.MinecraftForge.setGuiHandler(MinecraftForge.java:1107)

at mod_CompactSolars.load(mod_CompactSolars.java:34)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)

at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT d02eb39 ----------

Error Log:

• Answers 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Also I have tried the .Jar File and it works except for when i click login, it brings me that error message ^. I have also tried disabling my firewall/ allowing technic in. Also im not an idiot and i have the latest version of java downloaded and no antivirus, i use a program to periodically scan my system (which dosen't block anything without my knowing).

First off, your language is inappropriate: act like you're a nice person. Secondly, seriously, Vista? Upgrade to Windows 7.

Try to run the .jar file instead of the .exe file; sometimes that works. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling. And if that doesn't work... well throw your pc from the roof of a flat and get yourself a new one with Windows 7.

you're fucking useless ash, get the fuck outta my topic if you don't have anything constructive to say.

Do you see anyone else trying to help you guys? Didn't think so. I was just warning you. A mod has the power to keller or ban you. I was just letting you know you were doing something wrong. Stop being an ass.

Do you see anyone else trying to help you guys? Didn't think so. I was just warning you. A mod has the power to keller or ban you. I was just letting you know you were doing something wrong. Stop being an ass.

Isn't issuing warnings the responsibility of the mods?

Jorcer / ash get out of my topic and never reply to me again. You don't have the power to do shit so stop acting like you're even wanted here, no staff members give a fuck about you because honestly have you seen you're replies? Useless and childish. Leave.

Jorcer / ash get out of my topic and never reply to me again. You don't have the power to do shit so stop acting like you're even wanted here, no staff members give a fuck about you because honestly have you seen you're replies? Useless and childish. Leave.

Here is where you are wrong. The staff members don't give a fuck about YOU. Maybe you should leave.

I'd just like to confirm that I give many more fucks about viking hacker and ash than I do about you. just sayin'.

also, try reinstalling the launcher by deleting the .technicpack folder and redownloading everything. if that doesn't work, remove compact solars

I'd just like to confirm that I give many more fucks about viking hacker and ash than I do about you. just sayin'.

also, try reinstalling the launcher by deleting the .technicpack folder and redownloading everything. if that doesn't work, remove compact solars

Just quoting this so that I have some proof that this was actually said :) Made my day.

So you're going to ignore yourself?

Zing!

demote freakachu/ ban jorcer / ban anyone else that posts useless posts.

You are the second person who has asked the mods/admins to ban me. The first one is the reason one of the mods drew me this avatar. Good luck with that btw, demoting freakachu and banning anyone who thinks you are stupid would leave very few people on the forums.

So you want them to ban you?

Where does he come up with these!