[1.2.3]NeonShift hack/mine server![PvE/PvP][20 slots][No-Whitelist][Vanilla Hack/Mine]

chevyman142000

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(i have taken this to the ban appeals section on the website) my account deydreliss recently got banned on this server due to lightning in spawn, i cannot said i didn't use it once or twice but the guy ninten whatever his name is has a bow that when it hits a player it shocks them with lightning i was standing still at spawn and he killed me with that bow, that's what stared me to shock him "twice" i stopped shocking him but other people (not using names) continued and the rest of that night he was out to get me cause i said some bad stuff to him, i went to bed befor i could report him to you so he did it first, he is the one who should be banned not me, please reconsider. (i have taken this to the ban appeals section on the website)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I Know How to fix the issue , Pick 0.6.4.4 ver then it asks you '''Would you liek to update this pack ??'' and click yes , then server works :D , Thank me later.
I will thank you right now! :D I love this mod pack soo fucking much and im sad its no longer in development :( but at least theres 1 server I can join

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

My son and I have recently started playing on your server. We have been having a great time playing as mages, mining, building, etc. Unfortunately, there is a player on here who is using some pretty foul language, not stuff any kid needs to see let alone the fact that it is being said to his Mom. I know that players can get banned for different reason and I would like to request that happen to this specific player. His player name is col42. Today is 4/1/14, it is 12:26 and this has been going on for about 20 minutes.

I would sincerely appreciate your help.

VioletAngel67

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it sucks that this appears to be the only active hack slash mine server right now, leaving me to choose this one or nothing. It seems that although it is active, it's badly taken care of. That was my first impression anyway. There are 3 custom made classes that all seem to be buggy and semi completed, as well as INCREDIBLY unbalanced. The spawn and every biome for several hundreds blocks in all directions look like ruins and are all in some state of major disrepair. The main flaw of the server though seems to be the fact that enemies don't respawn, meaning that as a noob just starting on the server, you cant get anywhere because there isn't a single enemy to kill for several biomes in all directions.

All in all, i think this server just needs a cleanup and either deletion or major improvement of the custom classes and it could be awesome, but for me and many other people im sure, the state of disrepair it's in now deters many people from devoting themselves to it.

Gonna test the server out for the first time once Minecraft Expansion Ultimate is done loading. You guys should try it, 100+ mods, I could barely get it to work on my computer,lol. You should add some minigames to this server, like PVP arena, or a zombie survival on steroids or something like that. :ironicat:

Edited by Sumoterminator

So me and a friend just wanted to learn Hack/Mine and this server seemed great to learn. And it was. Then some lil shit names Emmalyn (CO OWNER) decides to not let us and kills us whenever she can. to me that doesn't make a good admin. And that's why I hope no one ever comes on this server again.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons